Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

DOWN - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DOWN (298 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWN by Teeyoung1(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2021
Please find a place in your heart to forgive me and help me.
Re: DOWN by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Ok. But I don't understand why you're apologizing or seeking forgiveness from nairalanders.

Don't tell me it's because, account number will follow soon.

Anyways, I feel this is a hard lesson you have to learn yourself. Not here expecting giveaways. You should have calculated earlier with the time frame that with all the money you've lost, you need to work your butt off somewhere to recoup all that money. But here you are, asking for freebies. And the truth is, if you easily get someone to bail you out right now by just simply sending you cash, that lesson your ought to learn won't be learnt. Worst case scenario, you bet with that same money.

Still on still, the first thing you need to do is to get help with your addiction. Like many other Nigerian youths, you're a victim of betting. Many like you have come to sought similarly help on their addictions and many solutions have been proffered. If only you could search for those threads. It's sad that the government purposely bans investment and project that can help the youth advance and yet betting shops abound to destroy their future.

i.hope you get the help you deserve.

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage With #bbnaija Tega Will Go On Under One Condition, Says Husband [VID / 4 Ways To Conveniently Handle Co-parenting / Get Your Quality Stone Free Local Rice From Nasarawa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.