Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Adult Survivors Of Childhood Abuse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adult Survivors Of Childhood Abuse (248 Views)

Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adult Survivors Of Childhood Abuse by KidsUnsaid(f): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
As an adult survivor of child abuse, there are no legit words to describe your worth, value, strength appropriately.
Like the pieces of a puzzle,every single thing you went through in your childhood is instrumental to the master piece that you have become today.
You are strong, a fighter, a warrior, and are no mean person at all! What could have easily destroyed someone else, you went through in grand style.
What is your story?
You were sexually molested, abandoned by your parents,maltreated by family members? bullied by peers, lost your parents at childhood, did poverty feast on you so bad that you had to assume responsibility before you even had a chance to become a child, did you battle depression that recovery feels alien, was it that your environment was so toxic that there was no form of care, compassion, love, did your parents have such a bad marriage that you never want to get married, was it that you got pregnant and cannot fully express how that's changed your life?
Memory fail me, I may not have mentioned your experience and I know first hand how childhood trauma can make you a sick adult, but you have got to empty out all of the bitterness, pain, hatred and unforgiveness.
You may say, Ochanya you have no idea what I've had to go through... You are absolutely correct!
I honestly do not know.
I also know that you can't do anything about your past but you can do something about right now. Wallowing in self pity won't change a thing.

[b]Right now is the time!
Time for a new release, time to release the toxins, no more space for negativity and guilt, you do not have to waste emotional energy anymore. Some childhood trauma may be so hard and it's okay to take your time to heal. You may not get over it just yet, but you can get past it!
Here is something I know about you for sure, out of your pain can come your purpose!, there are people's release, destinies tied to you! You cannot afford to stay down! God cannot give you more than you can take

You have got to make room right now.
Make room to receive mercy from the only God who can chart the perfect path for you.
Make room for forgiveness because like stagnant water, unforgiveness will only fill you with infection and filth.
Today, like a little child in a candy store let your anticipation for a better life be strongly visible.
I tell you, people who have no idea what you have had to deal with may have judged you wrongly for being weird, withdrawn and insecured. Fight through the crowd of myopic naysayers. Do not hide no more.
Own your scars because they are your beauty marks!
Can't you see you have so much potential you awesomely, carefully created being?[/b]
See the living legends you share similar stories with.
Oprah was molested and got pregnant by 14 but stand as one of the most influential black woman today
Joyce meyer, was molested by her own dad and is now a successful renowned preacher
Cardi B in order to escape poverty, and abuse became a stripper to fend for herself. See what she has done with a career in music.
At 10years of age, Tyler Perry was sexually molested by a friends mother, and three others later on in his teenage years. He grew up with a physically and emotionally abusive father and watched his parents have a toxic marriage. The last time I checked and I stand to be corrected he is the most expensive person in the entertainment industry.
Here is something they all have in common, their misery is the message they are currently monetizing!
For your sake, mercy said NO!
Forgive for your freedom
For your shame you will have double
Let go and receive beauty for ashes
I tell you for free, your childhood trauma cannot define you!
Fill yourself with so much goodness until it overflows.
Today, I pray that you find peace without understanding and if you could choose, please touch Jesus with expectancy and watch him change your experience.
To the adult survivor of child abuse, your scars are your beauty marks, OWN IT!

I deeply recommend my Talk therapy: I liken talk therapy to a flowing river. The more you let out, the more you are refreshed! Talk about your story, talk about your journey, talk about your process to healing, let out your frustrations and your fails by talking to someone.

[url]. Please Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here: https://youtube.com/c/OCHANYADMPREZ

If You Need Someone To Talk To, You Can Reach Me Now! https://paystack.com/buy/talk-therapy-wjmlcy [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Anxiety After Childhood Trauma / Simple Proof That Religious Belief Is Not A Choice. / Is There Someone You Need To Forgive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.