Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me (1218 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help Me by sliksusan: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2021
hello l have been on this site long time l just got admission Mount Saint Vincent University Halifax Canada for study Business Management l was confused because l have submit all my school document for them today this message l got for them l like people to give me advised it is this school in real Canada l am live and work and study part time program in panama Management l have 10 years resident permit panama
this message for the school can l go head pay the amount

ID: 0736911

Congratulations! We are pleased to offer you admission to Mount Saint Vincent University.

Here is a list of your next steps:

Please submit the $500 Canadian dollar confirmation deposit to our Financial Services department (https://forms.msvu.ca/paynow/payonline/?_ga=1.83325919.831676791.142 3240559). Your confirmation deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to your tuition fees.
When this payment is received, we will issue your official letter of acceptance.

When you receive your official letter of acceptance, the next important step for you will be to apply for your study permit, which will allow you to study in Canada. Please refer to www.cic.gc.ca for details regarding the application process.

If you are transferring from an international post secondary institution, and wish to receive transfer credits, please provide us with a detailed course outline/syllabus for each of your previous courses. If the course outlines are not available in English please have them translated by an official translator.

Welcome to Mount Saint Vincent University!

Admissions Office
Mount Saint Vincent University
166 Bedford Highway
Halifax, NS B3M 2J6
Phone: (902) 457-6117
E-mail: admissions@msvu.ca

1 Like

Re: Help Me by justwise(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2021

1 Like

(1)

Weird And Wonderful Shapes Of The World Most Distinctive Cities Seen From Space / Plz Help!! Need A Full Details About US And Canada, / A Lot Of People I Know Are Already Thinking Of An Exit Strategy From Canada - Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.