Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

9ja Living Abroad, Please Help. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 9ja Living Abroad, Please Help. (1348 Views)

15 Things Nigerians Miss While Living Abroad / The Truth About Living Abroad / Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Living Abroad, Please Help. by plappville(f): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2009
Please nairalander residing in the europe kindly tell me how and what bank is best to open a domicilary account with.
I open with UBA for more than 8 months now, the account informations they gave me was not accepted by my bank, so i couldn't pay in from here, i have called the UBA and explained to them they told me the informations are correct, i am giving up an account that is already giving me problems too early; My question is how do u guys living abroad do it, please help thank u.
Re: 9ja Living Abroad, Please Help. by JJYOU: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2009
you only need your name, bank account no and sort code to do any remitance. uba is ok.
Re: 9ja Living Abroad, Please Help. by plappville(f): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2009
JJYOU:

you only need your name, bank account no and sort code to do any remitance. uba is ok.

So why am i having problems with the form they gave to me? the paper is really not official, there is no UBA logo at the head of the paper, maybe that is why my bank could understand anything.
Re: 9ja Living Abroad, Please Help. by BOSS7: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2009
JJYOU:

You also need what's called an IBAN number and you could alwayd get that from your branch's customer service. This (IBAN Number) is needed because the money is moving between two countries.
Re: 9ja Living Abroad, Please Help. by marydre: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2009
Fidelity bank, fast, easy and secured. Checkout the website for more details www.fidelitybankplc.com
Re: 9ja Living Abroad, Please Help. by plappville(f): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2009
thank u all for ur replies. at least i have gotten some information from u.
Re: 9ja Living Abroad, Please Help. by Davedavy: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2009
I use UBA too,its okay.

(1) (Reply)

(vsd Travels) Uk, Usa, Shengen Visiting Visa Processing / Unusual Love Story Of Couple Killed In Crash DANA AIRLINE / What 1 Dollar Will Buy You Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.