Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Dumb Nigerians: They Don't Understand Umahi's Swan Song On Nigeria!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb Nigerians: They Don't Understand Umahi's Swan Song On Nigeria!!! (337 Views)

Only Dumb Nigerians Will Vote APC, By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2023: Only Dumb Nigerians Will Vote APC, By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Rochas Okorocha’s Swan Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumb Nigerians: They Don't Understand Umahi's Swan Song On Nigeria!!! by proeast(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
“ If I follow APC for this length of time and they don’t give South-East an opportunity, I will feel bad. I will feel bad but what I will do if I stayed this length of time like I stayed in PDP and that happened, I wouldn’t be able to change. It depends on what God places in my mind. But I feel strongly that the future of this country is in the hand of God and what pleases God He will do”. ~~Dave Umahi.

Not a few Nigerians are dum.b, they always act impulsively without considering boomerang effect. They accuse Igbos of wanting to leave Nigeria and at the same time still encourage a gang up against them.

The war ended in 1970 and Igbos did all they could to reintegrate with Nigeria. However, the favour was never returned, those that believed they won the war errorneously thought they could perpetually make Igbos suffer the consequences forever. Alas, like how the cookie crumbles, they forgot there could be a sucker punch.

I can bet a million naira that the last straw that will break the carmel's back is come 2023 and Igbos are sidelined, whether by hook or crook. The domino effect is going to be like a psunami and it will definitely sink Nigeria. This is not a threat nor wishful thinking but a permutation any smart political observer can deduce easily.

Many people rightly observed that Biafra agitation spiked immediately after Goodluck Jonathan left office and Buhari emerged with a worldview against Igbos. To Igbos, GEJ represented a new Nigeria that is inclusive for all while Buhari represented a return to the old Nigeria that is anti-Igbo. As a result, many of the Igbo masses lost faith in Nigeria. Today, it's mainly the Igbo political class that still believes in Nigeria. If Nigerians are smart people, they would have looked for ways to reintegrate the Igbo masses but unfortunately, they're not.

By 2023, the Igbo elite will have no other option than to align with the Igbo masses in pushing for break-up, because it would finally down on them that they would never be accepted fully in Nigeria again. The situation in the North and the collapse of our economy will even make it easier for Igbos to deal a sucker punch on Nigeria post 2023. Personally, I don't really think having an Igbo man in Aso rock will make any significant difference because Nigeria is already a dead horse. I even want the presidency to elude Igbos so that the country's break-up will be expedited. However, it is ironical that while Igbos who want Nigeria to break up ASAP are smart enough to be against Igbo presidency, those other Nigerians that want the country to remain one against all odds are still the ones preaching against or hoping that no Igbo man will be elected as president. I laugh because people perish for lack of knowledge.

Now look at that quote from Umahi I highlighted in the first paragraph and read between the lines. He said what every smart political pundit already knows. In other words, he is saying that only God knows what the situation would be like in 2023 without an Igbo president.

If you think that what IPOB is doing is hurting Nigeria's corporate existence then wait for post 2023 and see what is going to happen.
Re: Dumb Nigerians: They Don't Understand Umahi's Swan Song On Nigeria!!! by FamTomx2(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
For Sure Post 2023 go bad If The Igbos Failed To Clinch Power..

As all can see, the hand writing is already on the wall written,

This is the only moment that will determine whether Nigerians need the unity of Igbos or not,

And also time for reconcilation, restructuring and referendum, unprogressive haters would not like this..

But this is just the right way to follow.

All we are asking for is a country that will be free from the lack of basic amenities, free from political oppression and insurgency, the list is on and on...

AN IGBO OR SOUTHERN PRESIDENCY WILL REDUCE OR END BIAFRA AGITATIONS.

LIKELY IGBO PRESIDENCY WILL END BIAFRA.
LIKELY SOUTHERN PRESIDENCY WILL REDUCE AGITATION.

I still dey see hope but we must labour and fight for it..

Peace out.
Re: Dumb Nigerians: They Don't Understand Umahi's Swan Song On Nigeria!!! by Dreambeat: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Though I care less whether Igbo get presidency or not and only want my people to be able to determine their fate themselves for which I think Biafra will be a better platform, I agree with your assertions. The Igbo politicians will support secession more openly if Igbo don't get presidency in 2023.
Re: Dumb Nigerians: They Don't Understand Umahi's Swan Song On Nigeria!!! by Qtrpst4: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
First and foremost, Igbos will not get it in 2023 because of their blind hatred for Igbos. But it will be to our own favour as it will unite the foolish elites to the side of the larger masses who want out.

MOD, If you tire, you go unban me
Re: Dumb Nigerians: They Don't Understand Umahi's Swan Song On Nigeria!!! by Ovamboland(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
proeast:
“ If I follow APC for this length of time and they don’t give South-East an opportunity, I will feel bad. I will feel bad but what I will do if I stayed this length of time like I stayed in PDP and that happened, I wouldn’t be able to change. It depends on what God places in my mind. But I feel strongly that the future of this country is in the hand of God and what pleases God He will do”. ~~Dave Umahi.

Not a few Nigerians are dum.b, they always act impulsively without considering boomerang effect. They accuse Igbos of wanting to leave Nigeria and at the same time still encourage a gang up against them.

The war ended in 1970 and Igbos did all they could to reintegrate with Nigeria. However, the favour was never returned, those that believed they won the war errorneously thought they could perpetually make Igbos suffer the consequences forever. Alas, like how the cookie crumbles, they forgot there could be a sucker punch.

I can bet a million naira that the last straw that will break the carmel's back is come 2023 and Igbos are sidelined, whether by hook or crook. The domino effect is going to be like a psunami and it will definitely sink Nigeria. This is not a threat nor wishful thinking but a permutation any smart political observer can deduce easily.

Many people rightly observed that Biafra agitation spiked immediately after Goodluck Jonathan left office and Buhari emerged with a worldview against Igbos. To Igbos, GEJ represented a new Nigeria that is inclusive for all while Buhari represented a return to the old Nigeria that is anti-Igbo. As a result, many of the Igbo masses lost faith in Nigeria. Today, it's mainly the Igbo political class that still believes in Nigeria. If Nigerians are smart people, they would have looked for ways to reintegrate the Igbo masses but unfortunately, they're not.

By 2023, the Igbo elite will have no other option than to align with the Igbo masses in pushing for break-up, because it would finally down on them that they would never be accepted fully in Nigeria again. The situation in the North and the collapse of our economy will even make it easier for Igbos to deal a sucker punch on Nigeria post 2023. Personally, I don't really think having an Igbo man in Aso rock will make any significant difference because Nigeria is already a dead horse. I even want the presidency to elude Igbos so that the country's break-up will be expedited. However, it is ironical that while Igbos who want Nigeria to break up ASAP are smart enough to be against Igbo presidency, those other Nigerians that want the country to remain one against all odds are still the ones preaching against or hoping that no Igbo man will be elected as president. I laugh because people perish for lack of knowledge.

Now look at that quote from Umahi I highlighted in the first paragraph and read between the lines. He already said every smart political pundit already knows. In other words, he is saying that only God knows what the situation would be like in 2023 without an Igbo president.

If you think that what IPOB is doing is hurting Nigeria's corporate then wait for post 2023 and see what is going to happen.

Pure nonsense, in 9 short years after the civil war, an Igbo became VP (Ekwueme) and another Speaker of house of rep (Ezeoke) in the same government. Those who did not rebel against Nigeria West and Middle belt did not get such high positions in the democratic govt of 1979.

They bidded their time calmly in the spirit of accommodating the Easterners who just lost a war. All was well and good when Ibo are getting more position than everyone else. Others should manage whatever crumbs they get. As far as they are concerned, only them get position on merit and all others is nepotism or zoning.

In Jonathan time, they got almost 50% of all available political appointments while others shared the rest. That is the type of Nigeria that works for ibo. That's why they always insist on getting SGF position in any govt. The situation they always get more than others is normal while everyone else should shut up and manage.

Once they are out of influence that others have been for 50 years, they now remember Biafra, marginalization, no federal presence, hatred of Ibo, blockade and starvation and everything else that can be used to whip up sentiment. They careless about what others feel or how they cope when Ibo dominates a govt.

If Obi had become VP in 2019, Biafra and IPOB would have taken back seat waiting to be launched when they're out again. They're bad losers and believe patience and perseverance is not a virtue.
Re: Dumb Nigerians: They Don't Understand Umahi's Swan Song On Nigeria!!! by Ovamboland(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
FamTomx2:
For Sure Post 2023 go bad If The Igbos Failed To Clinch Power..

As all can see, the hand writing is already on the wall written,

This is the only moment that will determine whether Nigerians need the unity of Igbos or not,

And also time for reconcilation, restructuring and referendum, unprogressive haters would not like this..

But this is just the right way to follow.

All we are asking for is a country that will be free from the lack of basic amenities, free from political oppression and insurgency, the list is on and on...

AN IGBO OR SOUTHERN PRESIDENCY WILL REDUCE OR END BIAFRA AGITATIONS.

LIKELY IGBO PRESIDENCY WILL END BIAFRA.
LIKELY SOUTHERN PRESIDENCY WILL REDUCE AGITATION.

I still dey see hope but we must labour and fight for it..

Peace out.

Typical Ibo using threats to ask for something that requires tact, cooperation and alignment.

No wonder the party that they've followed for 22 years couldn't find anyone worthy or trustworthy enough amongst them to project as it's presidential candidate. They know it's certain loss.

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Government Set To Demolish The Popular Ariaria Market. / Efulefus Criticising Umahi What Effort Are You Making For Igbo / Why Do Democracies Fail In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.