Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

NINAS MOVEMENT FOR SELF-DETERMINATION EXPLAINED - PART 3 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NINAS MOVEMENT FOR SELF-DETERMINATION EXPLAINED - PART 3 (282 Views)

Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP / NINAS MOVEMENT FOR SELF-DETERMINATION EXPLAINED - PART 1 / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NINAS MOVEMENT FOR SELF-DETERMINATION EXPLAINED - PART 3 by DeltaFire: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
NINAS MOVEMENT FOR SELF-DETERMINATION EXPLAINED - PART 3

I will explain the wonderful NINAS Movement to us in simple form using posters.

This is Part 3.

I will do it in 3 Parts.

Then I will start explaining another NINAS programme. The NINAS "Close Shop" Strategy. Watch out for it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NINAS MOVEMENT FOR SELF-DETERMINATION EXPLAINED - PART 3 by EndNigeriaNoow: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nigerians shine your eyes, support the NINAS MOVEMENT NOW.

no more elections in Nigeria, are you all not tired of leaving in anguish and darkness. Common Benin Republic have constant light, how about Ghana even Togo etc. Ovoid politicians and business men who are only thinking about SELF and not how to help the country and citizens.

UnitedIgboYoruba We Move together
Referendum Now
No Elections in Nigeria except Referendum votes
Politicians should close shops and stop dreaming about an election that will not hold.

Youths be wise, don't sell the future of your generation because of 5k and 10k bribe or even 50k. Biafra Oduduwa and Middle belt will give your more than just 10k or 5k or their yeye bribe. Support the movement for greatness.
Re: NINAS MOVEMENT FOR SELF-DETERMINATION EXPLAINED - PART 3 by BiafraInc: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
THIS HOUSTON-BASED HIGH-FLYING ASHAWO CALLED AUGUSTINA ANOSIKE AGAIN? YOU AGAIN, THIS PROSTITUTE, YOU AGAIN? WHO AND WHO ARE MEMBERS OF YOUR SO-CALLED NINAS. THE PROTEST COMING UP IN WASHINGTON IS BEING ORGANIZED BY THE ODUDUWA NATION GROUP AND WILL BE ATTENDED BY ODUDUWA NATION GROUP AND IPOB MEMBERS WITH THEIR PRINTED SHIRTS AND FLAGS, FLYING HIGH.

HOW ARE WE GOING TO KNOW AND RECOGNISE THOSE OF YOU NINAS ON THAT VERY DAY? I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR PIMMP, TONY NNADI WILL BE THERE, PLUS YOU, EKWUTOSI, AND THE OTHER PANCAKE FACE DAUGHTERS OF PROSTITUTE MEMBER. SO, WHO ARE YOUR OTHER MEMBERS, BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT NINAS DOES NOT HAVE KNOWN MEMBERS EXCEPT THOSE OF YOU THAT APPEAR ON FACEBOOK TO GOSSIP.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Regime Bans Production Of Nigerian Movies That "Glamourise" Villains / NDLEA Intercepts Insurgent’s Drugs Worth Over N6bn At Lagos Port / Imo Visit: I Have Seen Enough That Justifies Hope Uzodinma Integrity Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.