Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence (3842 Views)

Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) / Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life / Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by pansophist(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Carry on then, no forget CD sha. cheesy

Thanks for your advice, but she no de do tag team, those one na for amateur. Na raw, one-on-one, no mercy she de do. She will be fine, i guarantee. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
pansophist:

Thanks for your advice, but she no de do tag team, those one na for amateur. Na raw, one-on-one, no mercy she de do. She will be fine, i guarantee. grin
If you know her status you can proceed, if you don't, make you just press break so that you won't regret it grin
Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by angelfallz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Probability of paternity zero.
Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by CSTRR: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wow.

Another man poured his seed inside your wife.

Too bad.
Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by angelfallz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
This your comment eh. Did the ex wife think about the child before going to social media to expose herself?

The man was forced to defend himself.

Richy4:
In as much as I believed he said this on social media to shut her up forever...
Exposing that innocent kid is not the best idea..

In near future, he will understand what his statement/ utterances,the impact of it on that child amongst his peers in playground...
Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by TheChameleon: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Flat heads and infidelity. .

1 Like

Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by Emmanuel909090: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
She will rest now, always claiming victims

1 Like

Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by Simpubozz(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Seeing all these marriage brouhaha have been making me feel less interested about this marriage of a thing. From paul to 2face to nedu now.. I no understand aswear
Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
pansophist:

That girl strong abeg. No be Iyaebe again? No pity her, she fit handle am. grin
lol don't dare a white lioness.
Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by niggadee(m): 12:38am On Sep 05, 2021
If your pikin no resemble you better go do dna before it’s too late my first son was 5 months old when i go do dna for am secretly behind my partner back because him look somehow like my stepson luckily the result came back I’m the biological father
Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by Drixlee: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Manq:
And she's still behaving like she did nothing wrong.. I detest women with this kind of mentality.. never feel remorse for their mistakes
women will do everything but accept responsibility. It is their inherent nature
Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by AmuRubber(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Kobicove:

It has already finished loading grin
grin grin grin
Re: Our First Child Is Not Mine” – Nedu Wazobi Debunks Claim Of Domestic Violence by Greatzeus(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
See how happy and loving family they look in the picture,but it's all lies,all for the grams, miserable cats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harry Potter' Actor Dave Legeno Found Dead In Desert f / Busted! A Police Officer Caught Staring At Kim K's Butts / Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.