Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,447 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo (907 Views)

I'll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore's Brother —keyamo / CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS / Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Antoeni(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Minister of State, Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo (SAN), says himself and other compatriots will pressurise law-enforcement agents to track down the killers of Olajide Sowore, younger brother of former presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore.

The minister stated this in a condolence letter to the activist on Saturday.

The PUNCH had earlier reported that kidnappers around 6am today shot dead Olajide along the Lagos-Benin Expressway in Edo State.

Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Kontongs Bello, told The PUNCH that the remains of the deceased had been deposited at IUTH Mortuary, Okada.

Bello said the late Sowore was killed when gunmen kidnapped about five persons.

The PPRO said, “This is to confirm to you that suspected kidnappers at about 0645hrs along the Lagos-Benin Expressway by Isuwa kidnapped five unidentified persons and in the process shot to death one Sowore Felix Olajide male a Pharmacy student of Igbinedion University Okada.

“His remains have been deposited at IUTH Mortuary Okada while effort is ongoing to rescue the five kidnap victims. Search and rescue operation is ongoing.”

The elder Sowore in a tribute posted on Facebook described his brother as “an out-of-the-box thinker” who decided to go back to school when he was about clocking 50.

In his condolence letter, Keyamo urged the ex-presidential candidate to take heart and remain committed to helping the nation find a lasting solution to the challenges confronting the nation.

“It is quite sad and regrettable that such a young man would be cut down in his prime by criminal elements.

“Myself and other compatriots would be pressurising the law-enforcement agents to track down these killers without delay and bring them to justice. This, and many others around the country, must be checkmated with all arsenals at our disposal.

“I urge you to take heart and remain committed to helping the nation find a lasting solution to some of these numerous challenges,” the minister wrote.

https://punchng.com/ill-pressurise-security-agents-to-track-killers-of-sowores-brother-keyamo/

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Antoeni(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
The Devil’s mouth pice

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Finnese001: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Antoeni(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
What pain me pass was the word “Arsenal” he used
Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by donbachi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Keep mouth like pressure pot.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by SarkinYarki: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
So security agent's under Buhari must be pressurized by a minister in other to do their job

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Antoeni(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
How many bandits are on trial in Nigeria Mr Keyamo? Bandits and killers fulani herdsmen are above the law until Buhari leaves office.
Oga Stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Antoeni(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mr Keyamo, try and shake your head sometimes , just to be sure that your brain is still inside your head

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by greatiyk4u(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:
So security agent's under Buhari must be pressurized by a minister in other to do their job

Too bad unless na press twist him original statement

Keyamo is still an activist?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Freestainworld(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Satan has spoken

1 Like

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by DDDEnterprises: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sad. Condolences to the beareaved.

In other news, we await the coming of The Unity. O ma loud gaan

1 Like

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by mrvitalis(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is the problem with Nigerians ...yes the killers can be brought to book ...for this one ...one of many ... thousands of people like this have died because they are not connected nothing is done

The greatest thing u can give to that young man for his supreme sacrifice is to push for a restructured security systems

If Edo people maned Edo police there is no way this could have happened ... absolutely no way

1 Like

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Too bad unless na press twist him original statement

Keyamo is still an activist?

He is an apctivist. They campaign for inhuman rights, they promote lawlessness and disorder, and they fight for freedom of moovement for citizens of the cowtry.
Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
When you now find out they are Buhari's brothers, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Moferere: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
See who is talking?

Pẹ̀lẹ́ o Sowore.

The Government you brought on board failed you

1 Like

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by ivolt: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nonsense Kenyamo eye service.
How about other victims?
The police must treat this case the same way they would an average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Tokskob2008: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Keyamo the pressure cooker.....
Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by LibertyRep: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
They don't need to be pressurized to work if they truly wanted to .

...and they won't still work regardless of pressure especially if government is involved.

Who killed Bola Ige?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by urbobo20(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
If u want to know the true colors of a man give him money and power that is the case of keyamo . When we all thought this man will take over from falana
Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by youngblaq: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:
I was wondering.
Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by SweetiliciousD: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sai Baba

Leading war against terrorism and insecurity from the front.

Biafra is here.
Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by Xandelle: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Excerpt from "The dual mandate in British tropical Africa" by Lord Frederick Lugard

If you want the book, I can upload to my gdrive

Re: I’ll Pressurise Security Agents To Track Killers Of Sowore’s Brother —keyamo by sapientia(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
I ever suspected him

I now do

Guilty conscience

(1) (Reply)

Your Guns, Teargas Won't Deter Us From Protesting— #endsars Campaigner Tells Lag / Kanu Must Not Die In Detention, Cousin Tells FG / FULANI CUT OFF HANDS OF 70 YEAR OLD YORUBA VIGILANTE IN OYO!!!!!! - PUNCH NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.