Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

FRSC 2021 Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC 2021 Recruitment. (809 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake / Heirs Oil & Gas 2021 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC 2021 Recruitment. by BrendanJo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please is they anyone with relevant information patterning the frsc screen that is coming up on Monday?
Re: FRSC 2021 Recruitment. by Kcxee(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
How did u know
Re: FRSC 2021 Recruitment. by BrendanJo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
I know of someone who I did the registration for, and he has been calling some of the officials and he was asked to come for physical screen on Monday in Osun state. I also applied but when he asked that I should travel to Abeokuta for the screen too. So it seems is an underground stuff, that's the reason why I created the post. If they is anyone with any information regarding to it.
Kcxee:
How did u know
Re: FRSC 2021 Recruitment. by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
BrendanJo:
I know of someone who I did the registration for, and he has been calling some of the officials and he was asked to come for physical screen on Monday in Osun state. I also applied but when he asked that I should travel to Abeokuta for the screen too. So it seems is an underground stuff, that's the reason why I created the post. If they is anyone with any information regarding to it.

I just saw some rumors too........
I tried checking my mail now........but no update........

Did u get the update sent to u as text??
Re: FRSC 2021 Recruitment. by taiwotimitt: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
They must invite me o angry

1 Like

Re: FRSC 2021 Recruitment. by Uzosaint(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
taiwotimitt:
They must invite me o angry
This FRSC stuff just tire me,reach now person never know him stand.
Re: FRSC 2021 Recruitment. by BrendanJo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
They didn't send any messages, but I have a friend whom was asked to come for the screening on Monday. Those that informed him are Senior officers, one has to be a zonal coordinator. But he never received any message.
FairlyUSEDpussy:

I just saw some rumors too........
I tried checking my mail now........but no update........

Did u get the update sent to u as text??

1 Like

Re: FRSC 2021 Recruitment. by BrendanJo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
From all indication, they are recruiting underground.
Uzosaint:

This FRSC stuff just tire me,reach now person never know him stand.

1 Like

Re: FRSC 2021 Recruitment. by Kcxee(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Officer Carder is somewhat underground ground thing

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Wanted N80,000 Per Month / Vacancy For A Social Media Manager In Lagos / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.