Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

No problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No problem (784 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No problem by seunmarytemi(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Better for them
Re: No problem by chatinent: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
but later when he told his friends and other people including me, we all said is wrong.

He asked you and you said it was wrong. It was you not his friends.

By the way, I don't really see any issue here. Live your lives, they live theirs. Living long has some ingredients with minding your business.

Have a nice century.

7 Likes

Re: No problem by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ehen??

How does that concern or affect you and your husband?

Why would you even conclude that the ex is the cause of your hubby's best friends attitude towards your hubby? That's a wrong notion you got there.

So now, because shes your hubby's ex, she can't date whoever she likes within your hubby's circle? Which law says so?

You are a woman and should not be this insensitive to your fellow woman.
You should even thank your stars she's not trying to crawl back into your husbands life as per old times sakes but there you are trying to discourage her relationship with your hubby's friend. Just stop it.

Let your husband and his friend resolve their issues themselves. Stay out of it and stop picking unecessarily on the other woman otherwise you leave us with no option but to think you have insecurity issues.

8 Likes

Re: No problem by Nuelito: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
See eeh...try and always let the sleeping dog lie

Make una no dey use una hand dey find headache
Re: No problem by Bola146(f): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
at first my husband see nothing wrong in it, but later when he told his friends and other people including me, we all said is wrong

Your husband is not serious, you would have corrected him to face front, what is wrong with her if his friend is okay with her? So he want to choose for him grin or your husband's secret with her want to be exposed One man's food is another man's poison sad

3 Likes

Re: No problem by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
seunmarytemi:

But what we noticed, was that since my husband best friend and my husband ex has been dating, my husband best friend has changed towards my husband. Apparently the ex has spoil or paint my husband wrongly for his friend.
This best friend my husband give him money to buy car for him last year because he based in usa, we don't even know how the money awaka the money no get account, no car to send to us.. Before now i told my husband to ask his best friend to send us the money as we no see car, he said no.. but now money no go easy collect again.
Till now my husband and his best friend are not in good terms because of ex.
1. Why are you telling us this? Why is the relationship between the man and woman any of your business, or that of your husband's for that matter undecided

2. If the man one's you money, pursue that but stay out of their relationship and business please. undecided

2 Likes

Re: No problem by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
I don't think you should be worried about that undecided.
Re: No problem by MufasaLion: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
You're insecure. Also, your husband felt betrayed.
Re: No problem by MufasaLion: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Zita55:
I don't think you should be worried about that undecided.

She's insecure.
Re: No problem by seunmarytemi(f): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Why are you telling us this? Why did you quote me oga, abi na by force to comment ni...
Why is the relationship between the man and woman any of your business, or that of your husband's for that matter undecided oga go and marry your best friend ex.so u no ur business.

2. If the man one's you money, pursue that but stay out of their relationship and business please. undecided
u fit go collect the money for us oga over sabi
Re: No problem by eyinjuege: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
How is that your business and why does it bother you though?

1 Like

Re: No problem by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
seunmarytemi:
u fit go collect the money for us oga over sabi
So because the man owes you money is reason why you feel it is OK to make his private life your business? Why? undecided

3 Likes

Re: No problem by NoToPile: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
You guys should ask him the money he's owing you that's what you guys should be discussing not who he wants to marry and if he decides not to pay you guys should try to move on.

Money always causes katakata between friends.

1 Like

Re: No problem by seunmarytemi(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
MufasaLion:
You're insecure. Also, your husband felt betrayed.
Thanks sir, God bless you sir.
When i meet my husband or should I say when my husband meet me, he was still dating this lady, which i later told him, to chose between us. I told him if he really want me then, he should leave the said lady or vice versa. At a point the lady sent my husband a msg that what is good is not meant for one person meaning he will still date him then. Hmmm, old memories activated, me i can't trust anyone 100%.
Aside all these sir, ever since they have started their relationship the guys has changed towards my husband. At a point i noticed and i called my husband friend to ask what is going on the guy said nothing, then we never know anything about him dating the girl.
I don't have anything against them o, but as it's let them stay by themselves, let them not involve my family into their.
Thanks once again for your understanding
Re: No problem by seunmarytemi(f): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So because the man owes you money is reason why you feel it is OK to make his private life your business? Why? undecided
oga koboko abi what is your name.. no be by force to comment on people thread abiko. If u no get uners^ding waka pass
Re: No problem by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
seunmarytemi:
oga koboko abi what is your name.. no be by force to comment on people thread abiko. If u no get uners^ding waka pass
See this one...ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No problem by seunmarytemi(f): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
What prompt me to post it was the fast i came across such thread today https://www.nairaland.com/6734433/men-divorce-wife-found-out#105486295
Re: No problem by Klass99(f): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
smiley
Re: No problem by seunmarytemi(f): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See this one...ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
why should I be arguing with someone that has spent 1year 10month on NL. I give up on you sir.
One love
Re: No problem by seunmarytemi(f): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Klass99:
Seunmarytemi, what do you do for a living?
kindly check through my page ma'am. You can get more information about that. Thanks one love
Re: No problem by MufasaLion: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
seunmarytemi:

Thanks sir, God bless you sir.
When i meet my husband or should I say when my husband meet me, he was still dating this lady, which i later told him, to chose between us. I told him if he really want me then, he should leave the said lady or vice versa. At a point the lady sent my husband a msg that what is good is not meant for one person meaning he will still date him then. Hmmm, old memories activated, me i can't trust anyone 100%.
Aside all these sir, ever since they have started their relationship the guys has changed towards my husband. At a point i noticed and i called my husband friend to ask what is going on the guy said nothing, then we never know anything about him dating the girl.
I don't have anything against them o, but as it's let them stay by themselves, let them not involve my family into their.
Thanks once again for your understanding

You're welcome.

You shouldn't be worried that much because whatever happens betwen tour husband and his friend has got nothing to do with you. It will affect your marriage only if you allow it.

Your husband's friend is surely being mad at your husband because he felt your husband has got job right to tell him who to marry. He's right, but however, your husband can only advice. The man is even more upset because the lady involved is your man's ex and your husband has got no jurisdiction over her anymore. He's married to you already so he should let go off his possessive mentality on the woman just as your ex has got no right over you anymore also.

Yes, it's gonna be hurtful because your husband's friend is not just a friend but BEST FRIEND as you claimed. So your husband expected him to respect BRO CODE which he never wanted to and I feel it's not even necessary to do but it's risky grin

Recently, an ex of my close friend proposed we should be in a relationship but I turned it down because I just don't feel it's right even though we are all still friends. I respected the BRO CODE which I did by choice not by force. I never told my friend about it anyways. Even though none of us are married grin

Just advice your husband to let it go and see it as a normal thing and focus on getting the car or a refund. Moreover, the said friend is not even in Nigeria so it's not that your man is gonna be seeing him and the said woman.

Finally, addressing me as 'sir' is awkward to me. It makes me feel old grin

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: No problem by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Klass99:
Seunmarytemi, what do you do for a living?

She murders English for a living embarassed
Re: No problem by GboyegaD(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why do you think the best friend and your husband's ex needs anyone's validation? Learn to set healthy boundaries, biko, to avoid unnecessary headaches.

1 Like

Re: No problem by Klass99(f): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
smiley
Re: No problem by seunmarytemi(f): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're welcome.

You shouldn't be worried that much because whatever happens betwen tour husband and his friend has got nothing to do with you. It will affect your marriage only if you allow it.

Your husband's friend is surely being mad at your husband because he felt your husband has got job right to tell him who to marry. He's right, but however, your husband can only advice. The man is even more upset because the lady involved is your man's ex and your husband has got no jurisdiction over her anymore. He's married to you already so he should let go off his possessive mentality on the woman just as your ex has got no right over you anymore also.

Yes, it's gonna be hurtful because your husband's friend is not just a friend but BEST FRIEND as you claimed. So your husband expected him to respect BRO CODE which he never wanted to and I feel it's not even necessary to do but it's risky grin

Recently, an ex of my close friend proposed we should be in a relationship but I turned it down because I just don't feel it's right even though we are all still friends. I respected the BRO CODE which I did by choice not by force. I never told my friend about it anyways. Even though none of us are married grin

Just advice your husband to let it go and see it as a normal thing and focus on getting the car or a refund. Moreover, the said friend is not even in Nigeria so it's not that your man is gonna be seeing him and the said woman.

Finally, addressing me as 'sir' is awkward to me. It makes me feel old grin

Cheers!

Lol.. okay brother.
We use sir for people that deserve it.
Secondly u get sense pass brother koboko
Re: No problem by seunmarytemi(f): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kanbe:

She murders English for a living embarassed
See who just opened an account on NL, as used 5hours already. From introvert to extrovert
Re: No problem by MufasaLion: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
seunmarytemi:

Lol.. okay brother.
We use sir for people that deserve it.
Secondly u get sense pass brother koboko

You're welcome

I'll take that as a compliment. cool
Re: No problem by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
seunmarytemi:

See who just opened an account on NL, as used 5hours already. From introvert to extrovert

It's called free data and covid lock down... nice detective work though if only you spent some time reading books instead of being in everybody's business kiss
Re: No problem by seunmarytemi(f): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kanbe:

It's called free data and covid lock down... nice detective work though if only you spent some time reading books instead of being in everybody's business kiss
werey in disguise. See person we no fit toast woman. Werey
Re: No problem by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
seunmarytemi:
werey in disguise. See person we no fit toast woman. Werey

Ok, you win cool
Re: No problem by seunmarytemi(f): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kanbe:

Ok, you win cool
I thought u said, you want to teach me English.
With the little English i know it should be (Ok, you won) Anyways i can't stop laughing with all the comments i got here.
Re: No problem by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
seunmarytemi:

I thought u said, you want to teach me English.
With the little English i know it should be (Ok, you won) Anyways i can't stop laughing with all the comments i got here.

Ok, you won grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Bear This Anymore / Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri / Child Support In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.