Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

4 Types Of Landlords, What Type Is Your? Indicate Number In The Reply - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Types Of Landlords, What Type Is Your? Indicate Number In The Reply (171 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / See The Reply From A Scam Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Types Of Landlords, What Type Is Your? Indicate Number In The Reply by emunenen(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
The Sadist
He’s hell-bent to cause you as much suffering as possible. from day one he will warn you of dire consequences if you don’t remit your rent before the 2nd day of every month. He will go ahead and spell out his unwritten version of draconian by-laws and their penalties including things like no one will be allowed in after 7pm, you must not host a guest overnight without prior notice …the list goes on.

The Miser
He lives in one of the corner-rooms amongst the line of houses. As a rule power is switched off at 8am in the morning and only switch on when he....[url]READ MOREhttps://www.makaobora.co.ke/4-types-of-landlords/[/url]

Re: 4 Types Of Landlords, What Type Is Your? Indicate Number In The Reply by Bluntguy: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wey number 3 and 4?
Meanwhile I be landlord o.

(1) (Reply)

Cow Caused A Major Accident Today In Abuja / Coup In Guinea As Army Captures President Conde / JUST IN: How Nigerian Govt Tried To Extradite Sunday Igboho - Prof. Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.