Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

China Travel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Travel (260 Views)

China Travel - Beijing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Travel by Tav22w(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
——Ten people went to Beihai and eight people saw the strategy——
dear! Don't worry, I guess you may encounter the following problems with me:
1. How do you enjoy yourself in Beihai? The most classic line?
2. How to spend the least money to play the most scenic spots?
3. How to solve the problems of food, housing, transportation, weather and time arrangement?
Wait for a series of questions. If you can spare 3 minutes to read my following article patiently, you will be able to avoid many detours in the process of traveling in Beihai, save at least 50% of the cost, and have personal experience and conscience recommendation!!!
I am a contracted traveler and a beauty worker.
My best friend and I have just returned from Beihai. As a travel experiencer, I know that Beihai is not suitable for free travel. Because the scenic area is too scattered, it is rare to take a few days off. I want to relax. My friends in the circle recommended a local guide named Xiao su. This time I don't choose to play by myself. Another reason is that my best friend has high requirements for travel quality, I hope a professional tour guide will explain all the time, spend the least time, and spend the least money on the best scenic spots, because she says to go to any place, we can not just leave a movie to visit here, ha ha.
[introduction sharing]:
The main scenic spots in Beihai include arcade old street, Shili silver beach, crocodile Mountain Park, Catholic Church, Dishui Danping, colorful beach, volcanic Geopark, shiluokou beach and so on. Because our time is limited, we chose the route for 5 days. About expenses: the original budget had to cost thousands of people. After her planning, she applied for coupons for us (this is a subsidy given to them by the government, because this is a very special year, only tourism enterprises with good reputation and good service have places). In fact, each person spent more than 1000 yuan, which saved us a lot of money. It's super praise. She arranged our pick-up, hotel, tickets and meals for us, which was very worry-free.

Re: China Travel by Tav22w(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2022
Guangdong
Re: China Travel by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:31pm On May 12, 2022
OP IS A FRAUDSTER

AVOID THIS FRAUDSTER

THIS THREAD BELONGS TO A FRAUDSTER

HE DOESNT HAVE ANY RMB TO SELL BUT HES LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PREY TO SCAM

HE WILL LURE YOU WITH LOW RATE FOR RMB & SEND YOU FAKE SLIP

HE IS NOTORIOUS

HE USES MANY GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER

HE HAVE MANY NAIRALAND USER ID

DONT TRUST HIM EVEN IF HE SENT YOU ANY ID CARD OR DO VIDEO CALL WITH YOU BECAUSE ITS ALL FAKE

THERE WILL BE NO ONE TO RESCUE YOU WHEN HE DEFRAUD YOU

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Data Mtn, Airtel, 9mobile, Glo / Get A USSD Like *777# For Your Business / Ever Experienced A Company Go Bankrupt Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.