Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,263 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) (87306 Views)

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by favour32(m): 4:14am On Sep 05, 2021
Biden or Buhari,.... which one poor pass?
Na you know how you go relate poor.
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by yommen: 4:34am On Sep 05, 2021
post=105492770:
Reading

He was typing yet he claimed to be reading. It's in their DNA to lie na. Awon set Lai
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by seanjy4konji: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2021
dem purposely armed the afghanistanis so they can keep putting hot lead and rpg in their man kind souls till eternity....

Some places were cursed before earth began....

Buhari??we all know Nigeria has resources but the man has successfully listed us amongts the cursed placees on earth...

I cant seem to phantom where all this money goes to..

If you see a food to eat everyday without breaking sweatman thank God o.
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by Adebowalay(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

Since the beginning of the world, and during its timeline, is there anytime the world wasn't going through, war , disaster, pandemic and plaque...

Things actually seems far more better now than the days of Babylon, or the days were entire civilisation vanishedu be atheist abi?

Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by Evangelynn(f): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s]I can see you're squirming in your redundancy by repeating Republicans over and over forgetting that Joe Biden is a Democrat who didn't approve of Trump's ways of running things in the middle east. Now the question: why hasnt he change policy since he assumed office ... ? Or did Republicans force Democrats to choose policies formulated by the previous administration? Nonsense[/s]
You just keep proving that you don't know jack.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by Evangelynn(f): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2021
saajus:
Who was the President when they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. The vote in the house was bipartisan. You don't know what you are talking about. Let them keep deceiving you that Republicans are Godly.

Don't mind the ignorant boy

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by caye(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

Since the beginning of the world, and during its timeline, is there anytime the world wasn't going through, war , disaster, pandemic and plaque...

Things actually seems far more better now than the days of Babylon, or the days were entire civilisation vanished

Far better now in:
Africa- where our socioeconomic situation was better 700 years ago

South America: where the tribal Indians were at relative peace before the arrival of the Whitey
Australia and New Zealand: where the black aboriginal didn't know hunger, famine, joblessness or a feeling of a future hell in the hereafter
Europe: a place of constant wars and famines which prompted a need to embrace science and develop their agriculture for the famin-winter seasons

Asia: constant wars and empire building in China, Japan and Mongolia

Which western scholar is deceiving you? You think they are thinking of where and how you lived or where and how they and their forefathers lived?
You are a zero to them: a non-existent.
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by smileyoo: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2021
puppie017:

Biden seff dae lie
the man Biden seems to be a copy-cat of bubu in character, always telling lies for his own selfishness, but unlike bubu, Americans always call Biden out to remind him of his numerous bare-faced lies, but in Nigeria every lies that bubu churned out from his vocal-cord is the gospel truth to the zombies.
like bubu like Biden, just like Nigerians, Americans are in one hell of a journey.
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by lomprico(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2021
sidonlook:

Just like Buhari knows what he is doing in Nigeria.

abi?
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by CaptainStephen(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Simeonjoe1:
Uh

Now add a mortal with clear line of sight hitting you with direct and indirect fire.
You surely don't want to be the attacking force
Dammm sweet combo
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by CaptainStephen(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2021
do4luv14:

My captain long time, you just leave us for sport section na
Bros grin
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by CaptainStephen(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2021
do4luv14:

My captain long time, you just leave us for sport section na
Bros grin.
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by Ammishaddai: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
Map1:
you see i always bring things out of box to text people's intelligent but you never disappoints me simply because typical Nigerians could not depend there believes, they will rather result to insult which is very bad,i waa just expecting you to tell me what you know about hellfire but here we are you turn it to civil war
[/s] You can't be intelligent when your sentences are filled numerous typographical errors that question whether you actually finished from nursery school .

Secondly , don't ask me questions that have no buisness with the topic . End of fvcking story
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by Ammishaddai: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Evangelynn:

You just keep proving that you don't know jack.
I don't know o...but yet , you who claims to know is showing complete cluelessness in a simple question . Well done o
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by caandi: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Na them them. Same religion but different doctrine
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by ElValiente(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Hmm. someone is behind them fund a s training them. Lol. Another talibomb in making. Chai government never stop using them.
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by Maski87: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2021
What real men do is stand up and fight, not blame America or the western world, the are now gone, if you don't like the taliban,stand up and fight
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by IamHonourable1: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2021
CaptainStephen:
Treacherous terrain mehn

Nothing as dangerous as a well ranged Machine gun raining down hell.

wink wink

My best position
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by Techguy96(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The Democrats will never miss hellfire . God don sign that one
Republican also wanted out of the war, did u see any republican opposing the pull out
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by gudugudumeje: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Lions of Panjshir - were where USA govt. never found to be recruited massively as fighting forces -to fight the Talibans as to keep Afganistan? But Talibans who compromise were its soldiers...What a mess and fraud of America?
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by Mars16(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
I have it before and I'm saying it a again. The Taliban rule we never see a good end.
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by JAOIdris: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Islam and violence are 5 and 6.
I knew vividly well that this is just a setup by USA, they purposely abandoned their war tools in the hands of Talibans and left to strategize.
US will fund another cartel that will fight this Talibans
The afonja below me i have business for u.
TheLionofLasigi ndi ofe mmanu
I have business for u
mumu....
You are not good at international politics are you? So a fool like yourself is somebody son. What a pity. USA left to strategize. The dumbest thing I have ever heard here. OK, let Nigerian army allow bokoboys to takeover Abuja and Lagos first so that we'll go and strategize to take our country back. Mumu. grin grin grin
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by JAOIdris: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
lalajnr:
Religion of peace

Thank God that I was born to a Christian Family religion of Love the only medicine that can heal the world is Love when there's love before peace can come

Like for Christian Share for Islam
A big fat pig that's what u r. You are so naive and ignorant at the sametime. I'm sure you are the retard among your peer. U r probably very depressed because you don't know what you are doing in this world.
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by puppie017: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
smileyoo:
the man Biden seems to be a copy-cat of bubu in character, always telling lies for his own selfishness, but unlike bubu, Americans always call Biden out to remind him of his numerous bare-faced lies, but in Nigeria every lies that bubu churned out from his vocal-cord is the gospel truth to the zombies.
like bubu like Biden, just like Nigerians, Americans are in one hell of a journey.
With the power vested in me
I dash you 12 tippers of sense
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by smileyoo: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
puppie017:

With the power vested in me
I dash you 12 tippers of sense
if you have been following American politics closely you ought to know that Biden tell bare-faced lies, anyway time will tell who actually need your audio 12 tippers of sense.
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by insabarnur(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
If the North eventually invades the South of Nigeria.. How long do you think the South can hold of the North?
Remember, the North have more fighting men whose blood are hot will while the South have civilians who depends on the Grace of God.
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by saajus: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Afghanistan invasion 2001 - 2021. That's 20 years. Bush: 2001-2009. Obama: 2009 - 2017. Trump 2017 - 2021. Biden - 2021 (9months). That's almost 11 years of Republicans and 9yrs of Democrats. Both parties should share the blame.

Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Shut the fvck up. The war in Afghanistan has lasted for 20 years ...20 fvcking years , and how many Democrats did we have in those years? 3 fvcking Democrats who saw nothing wrong in withdrawing troops from Afghanistan.
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by puppie017: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
smileyoo:
if you have been following American politics closely you ought to know that Biden tell bare-faced lies, anyway time will tell who actually need your audio 12 tippers of sense.
My daddy
You are not losing
Me 2 dae with you
Re: Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
THEY ARE SHOWING THAT ISLAMABAD sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.