Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

State Of Road In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Road In Ogun State (492 Views)

Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge / EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) / Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
I am sharing some pics pf some of the deplorable roads in Sango Otta.

There is need urgent attention of The Governor of Ogun State and so also the Federal Government.

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
I am presently navigating the environment via Odiroko Road.

You can see from my Google Map

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by Ammishaddai: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bros your complain is something that is not new to Nigerians. And coming out on social media to display pictures of bad roads won't give the situation the necessary publicity, in fact , it is dead on arrival . But if you want change, hold your PVC in the next election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros your complain is something that is not new to Nigerians. And coming out on social media to display puctures of bad roads won't give the situation the necessary publicity, in fact , it is dead on arrival . But if you want change, hold your PVC in the next election.

You want some of us to let go of the present. What about what the future?

What is the guarantee that this same act will not continue in this trend?
Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by Ammishaddai: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
akinmusi:

You want some of us to let go of the present. What about what the future?

What is the guarantee that this same act will not continue in this trend?
In life there is no guarantee and it gets worse if you're from a third-world nation like Nigeria . So the best you can do is hold your PVC and pray for God to bring the right person to fix Nigeria. Because right now , the current administration doesn't give a hoot about how dilapidated the roads are ...and of you're hoping they'll do that, then you must be Joseph the dreamer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by edochie12: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
So ogun state is bad like this,but the yorubas will be condemning abia state,anyway the igbos don't hide anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by EmekaA125(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
The whole of Ogun State road us shitty and deplorable.

For instance, from Ijebu-Ode to Ago Iwoye navigating towards Ibadan is nothing to write home about.

I implore the necessary authority to fix all thesebad roads to mitigate the suffering of the people. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
A long truck fell into a pothole of approximately 8ft wide and length spanning 24ft on same road.

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by EmekaA125(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Upon the whole Ogun IGR afonjas made us believe is bigger than the whole SouthEast including Delta and Rivers grin grin grin
Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is a cold stone cremery, a popular landmark, on same road axis with the road flooded.

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by BKayy: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is OK for Afonjas.
Sincerely, I see nothing wrong with this road if we are to put the people thar use it into consideration.
A place filled with brown roof deserves this kind of road. Anything more is over doing, which is a waste

1 Like

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Observe the timeline of the google map.

I am still trapped on same road

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by BKayy: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
edochie12:
So ogun state is bad like this,but the yorubas will be condemning abia state,anyway the igbos don't hide anything
The Yorubas better hide theirs. I don't want it to change. So that we will see something real to reference in future about how Nigeria was.

1 Like

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
I spotted another truck that fell on same road 20 meters away from me. i only zoomed on it.

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
I observed the increase in in ETA and minutes via and enroute my destination. The traffic situation is getting bad.

2md pic

Driven closer to the fallen truck.

3rd pic more pic of the trailer

4th pic my Google map navigation status

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by Tokskob2008: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
The only good thing in Ogun state is constant supply of electricity, about 80% of the whole state enjoys almost 24hrs electricity daily but you see that road issue ehn na real wahala. There's basically no good roads in the whole of Ogun state. Shame on the Ogun state government and mostly shame on the citizens of the state too because they constantly elect ineptitudes as governors every time.
Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Noted
Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by adefitim(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
I am currently serving in Agbado Oja, Ogun state. This state as the poorest and worst road In Nigeria. You can ride 5 minutes without entering a dish, Gallop or potholes so sad

2 Likes

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by Sugardick: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ogun state , I dislike entering that state, I'm always freaked out whenever I'm within their border, if not for cannanland...

1 Like

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Closer to Bridge

Under the Bridge

More sides of the deplorable road.

Motorist commercial activities to load wares and pick up passengers on wrong and one way.

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by History555: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
akinmusi:
I spotted another truck that fell on same road 20 meters away from me. i only zoomed on it.

I like, l like.
This is progress
Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
My current google map status at at the time of this post

My car giving me low fuel gauge. I have been driving all the way from the new Bridge at Agege Pen Cinema

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Joju bus stop

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by OVB123: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
The state is an insult to the yoruba nation. Mtcheeew! Useless government.
Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by deeptechcool(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
It is serious.
Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Good part of the road

Other lane

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Status

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Looks better. ijako singer

Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
adefitim:
I am currently serving in Agbado Oja, Ogun state. This state as the poorest and worst road In Nigeria. You can ride 5 minutes without entering a dish, Gallop or potholes so sad

Your English language as a graduate is the worst I've read in my life.
Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Atleast Ogun someone is doing great service to his state not someone loosing sleep on another neighbouring state.
Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by APCNig: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
There is governor of Ogun State past and present that will not be struck by Thunder
Re: State Of Road In Ogun State by akinmusi(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
More bad road network

(1) (2) (Reply)

'What God Told Me This Morning' - Simon Ekpa Reveals / Why Is Ladikpo And Alaba Market Open? / Niger State Government Shuts Down Some Banks And Other Business Entities....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.