Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Okowa Congratulates SGF, Boss Mustapha At 65 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Congratulates SGF, Boss Mustapha At 65 (243 Views)

Northern Governors, Gbajabiamila, Celebrate SGF Mustapha At 65 / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 / Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Congratulates SGF, Boss Mustapha At 65 by comrodioodio001: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okowa congratulates SGF, Boss Mustapha at 65

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has congratulated Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr Boss Mustapha, as he clocks 65 years.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Olisa Ifeajika, in Asaba, the governor said that Mustapha, who is Chairman Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19, remained an amiable and illustrious Nigerian committed to the growth and development of the country.

According to him, Mustapha has had an outstanding performance as a Public Servant of repute and congratulated him on the occasion of his 65th birth anniversary.

The governor commended Mustapha for his contributions to the fight against COVID-19 and for his coordination of the federal bureaucracy.

He remarked that Mustapha an astute lawyer, board room guru and politician was no doubt a goal-getter and gentleman, and wished him more fruitful years of contributing to nation-building.

“On behalf of my family, the government and people of Delta, I congratulate my brother and friend, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr. Boss Mustapha, on the occasion of his 65th birth anniversary.

“Your Excellency, you have made invaluable contributions to nation-building, especially with your invaluable coordination of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19.
“You have also demonstrated a strong commitment to the growth and development of our dear country with your contributions as an illustrious public servant.

“On this special day of your 65th birth anniversary, it is my prayer that God will grant you many more years in good health to continue to render greater service to God and humanity,” Okowa stated.

Re: Okowa Congratulates SGF, Boss Mustapha At 65 by Unigrad: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okay
Re: Okowa Congratulates SGF, Boss Mustapha At 65 by Americafighter: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Imo To Commission Projects (photos) / Video: Suspected Rapist Confesses To Raping 27 Year Old Virgin For Not Greeting / Nigerian Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.