Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

The Best Refrigerator For Starting A Beer Palour - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Refrigerator For Starting A Beer Palour (602 Views)

10 Tips For Starting A POS Business In 2021 / Just Got Qualified For A 500k Loan By My Bank and need advice on a beer parlor b / Best Refrigerator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Refrigerator For Starting A Beer Palour by kendological(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hi fellow Nairalanders,
Please I want to start a new bar, but I intend to purchase just a big standing refrigerator or a big deep freezer due to limited finance, but I need the following advices (especially from people who own or have owned or operated drinking joints):
1. Is a refrigerator or deep freezer better for a start and for long before I have the convenience of adding another?
2. What capacity and brand of refrigerator or deep freezer will serve me better, especially in the aspect of regulation of it's temperature automatically?

I appreciate your anticipated inputs, thanks.
Re: The Best Refrigerator For Starting A Beer Palour by expertman(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Baba go and buy Polystar Deep freezer and come here to thank me later.

Shallom
Re: The Best Refrigerator For Starting A Beer Palour by mediclife1987(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
kendological:
Hi fellow Nairalanders,
Please I want to start a new bar, but I intend to purchase just a big standing refrigerator or a big deep freezer due to limited finance, but I need the following advices (especially from people who own or have owned or operated drinking joints):
1. Is a refrigerator or deep freezer better for a start and for long before I have the convenience of adding another?
2. What capacity and brand of refrigerator or deep freezer will serve me better, especially in the aspect of regulation of it's temperature automatically?

I appreciate your anticipated inputs, thanks.

Which did you settle for eventually, and how's the business going?
Re: The Best Refrigerator For Starting A Beer Palour by kendological(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
mediclife1987:

Which did you settle for eventually, and how's the business going?
I didn't start, too many life issues.
Re: The Best Refrigerator For Starting A Beer Palour by mediclife1987(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
kendological:

I didn't start, too many life issues.

Chei! So sorry about that man.

Me wan try start for one small area with #1M.

Do you think it would be enough?
Re: The Best Refrigerator For Starting A Beer Palour by kendological(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2023
mediclife1987:

Chei! So sorry about that man.

Me wan try start for one small area with #1M.

Do you think it would be enough?
Very well.
Re: The Best Refrigerator For Starting A Beer Palour by mediclife1987(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2023
kendological:

Very well.

How do you mean?

I don't understand please.

Can you be so kind to break it down for me please?

God bless you sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/7717257/1million-naira-open-beer-parlor#123611524
Please check this link I posted my earlier investigation.

(1) (Reply)

Time, Money And Knowledge: The Three Currencies Of Life. / What Business To Invest 10-20m. Advise Needed / CPA Fast Income Generation Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.