Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Igboho, Kanu Arrested Due To Their Violent Approach To Self –determination- Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho, Kanu Arrested Due To Their Violent Approach To Self –determination- Sani (669 Views)

You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho, Kanu Arrested Due To Their Violent Approach To Self –determination- Sani by bolaayenimo: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Anthony Sani, former Secretary-General of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) has said that Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Yoruba nation agitator, Sunday Igboho were arrested because of their violent approaches to self –determination.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Sani, a member of the governing council of Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation, however said he believes that the arrest of the two men will not stop agitation for self- determination in the country.

He said “I do not expect the arrests of Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB and Sunday Igboho of Oduduwa Republic to end the agitations for self-determination. However, the arrests can put an end to violent agitations”.

“This is because their arrests have been because of their violent agitations, and not for mere hankering for self-determinations. Afterall, there are many countries which hanker for self-determination devoid of terrorism without being molested”.

“For example, some people in State of Alaska in America wish to be part of Russia .Quebec province in Canada wants to be independent; Scotland wants to separate from Britain; Catalonia wants independence from Spain while Aceh does not want to be part of Indonesia. Jinjiang province and Hong Kong agitate to be separated as independent countries from China”.

“So, the issue is about the method of agitations and not about peaceful expression of desires for separation”.
https://independent.ng/igboho-kanu-were-arrested-because-of-their-violent-approaches-to-self-determination-sani/

Re: Igboho, Kanu Arrested Due To Their Violent Approach To Self –determination- Sani by AlexBells(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kanu and Igboho is arrested based on their violent nature, good isn't it time some people resigned due to the endless general violence so that we can get rid of the immunity and decide who is going to Hague.

Before you blame a child for being wayward, first check out the family history, Kanu and Igboho are Buhari's Children, a failed father trying to tame his Children when they had already grown horn.

Baboon will soak in blood still fresh in our mind, like father like son a country of scavengers, it will only take grace to be born and raised in Nigeria without being violent, it either you stand up to it or you are stampede and devoured.

Maybe the future generation may evolve to be born with violence, the father of all violence is the role model, someone tell me when I'm getting my own share of arms, Dady said too soon Or is it not yet my turn to be violent, President Buhari remains all of us father as far as he sits on the rock.

1 Like

Re: Igboho, Kanu Arrested Due To Their Violent Approach To Self –determination- Sani by APCNig: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Yes, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are violent, very violent human beings unlike the killer Fulani herdsmen, bandits and boko haram who are peace loving blood suckers.

I think this Sani inherited madness from his forefather and generational madness is impossible to cure. I am not surprised anyway, what do you expect from an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents.

You people here who have been in sympathy with so called Northern Christians. I told you all, there is no division in the North. There is only one North which is interested in overrunning the South. This idiot called Anthony Sani claims to be a Christian, but you all can see that he is a Northerner before being a so called Christian. His allegiance is to the North. Same as Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Niger people, their allegiance is to the North whether the claim to be Christian or Muslim. There is one indivisible North where the Fulanis are lords over other slaves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho, Kanu Arrested Due To Their Violent Approach To Self –determination- Sani by hisexcellency34: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
He said “I do not expect the arrests of Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB and Sunday Igboho of Oduduwa Republic to end the agitations for self-determination. Glad he said this
Re: Igboho, Kanu Arrested Due To Their Violent Approach To Self –determination- Sani by WibusJaga: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2021

No matter how peaceful one goes about self-determination, it is bound to go violent at some point with the government usually the culprit via their incessant harassment & bullying.
Even a goat when pushed to the wall fights back.

Re: Igboho, Kanu Arrested Due To Their Violent Approach To Self –determination- Sani by Jostoman: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
The man don go smoke Jamaica weed before granting that interview.
Re: Igboho, Kanu Arrested Due To Their Violent Approach To Self –determination- Sani by hisexcellency34: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Don't think so. Its the average Fulani mentality
Jostoman:
The man don go smoke Jamaica weed before granting that interview.
Re: Igboho, Kanu Arrested Due To Their Violent Approach To Self –determination- Sani by loveth360(f): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
And the killing of hundreds of unarmed Ipob members between 2015 to 2019 is because of what?
Re: Igboho, Kanu Arrested Due To Their Violent Approach To Self –determination- Sani by funkybroyouknow: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
lol

wetin violence Igboho use na?

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Betrays The South With Shameless Igbos Unable To Utter A Word / FEMI FANI TRAITOR-DE :The Face Of A Traitor (photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Station In Ibiasoegbe, Oru West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.