Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

LA Casa De Papel money heist (reviews With Pics). - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / LA Casa De Papel money heist (reviews With Pics). (632 Views)

Money Heist (la Casa De Papel): Season 4 [free Download] / Money Heist (la Casa De Papel) Season 4 Series - (download) / Nigerian Currency Featured In La Casa De Papel (money Heist); (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LA Casa De Papel money heist (reviews With Pics). by Crossroad1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
So i stumble on this season film on Netflix and I decided to check if it was worth the hype..
I was just watching it randomly and I got attached..
This movie got me hooked that I couldn't sleep for days and fortunately for me, the season 5 drop when I was at the last episode of 4. How lucky can I get..
Now, that 5 got me on my toes all through..
From that crazy Arturo to gardia to that witch bitch inspector.
Wetin happen naw?
Dem just pack wicked people full am..
Nairobi's death was painful abi how can one define suffer again? And that sadist gardia just have to shoot her on the forehead..
Oh Tokyo Tokyo Tokyo my love...
The girl with better sauce, her death was so painful..
If I was professor, that witch inspector no go see that pickin born.. And after they've done for her, she still has bad intentions..
Helsinki just deaf na why that pillar fell on him..
Talk about parlemo the devil's incarnate and manipulator..
The film was worth the hype mhen..
12/10 is my rating..
Redpillers full am so also is simps
Pls add your own review

prof800,
Briareos,
UjSizzle

1 Like

Re: LA Casa De Papel money heist (reviews With Pics). by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bro it is too early to drop spoilers, some people have not finished watching it like me, wait till two days more
Re: LA Casa De Papel money heist (reviews With Pics). by Crossroad1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Bro it is too early to drop spoilers, some people have not finished watching it like me, wait till two days more
really? My bad

(1) (Reply)

New Superman Will Come Out As Bisexual, DC Comics Announces / The Supermom Is Fully Launched / Topten Movies At The Box Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.