Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Medical emergency - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical emergency (324 Views)

Edo Deploying Novel Model To Boost Response To Medical Emergency - Commissioner / Multipurpose Medical Emergency Trolley In Nigeria By Scantrik Medical Supplies / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical emergency by naijaboy756: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dear Doctors,

My kid sis has had his recurrent ear infection that comes and goes. It comes with some pains but the recent one is giving us serious cause for concern.

I saw her and she said in the hospital, they removed some things from the ear and washed it.

The scary thing is her face is becoming defaced one side bending like a stroke patient.

This is very very scary. What could be wrong?
Re: Medical emergency by diggy41(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hello naijaboy...how's your back pain...I am having issues with my back too affecting my leg
Re: Medical emergency by oxygenator: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2022
diggy41:
Hello naijaboy...how's your back pain...I am having issues with my back too affecting my leg

I see that people have been suggesting things that do not work and that is why you abandoned your initial thread.

If you want to heal your pain look for hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot. Do not repeat therapies that did not work before if you do the result will be the same.

HBOT works for those who know the value and invest in the treatment. HBOT is a physician based medical treatment.
You can get more info by asking.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS in Port Harcourt.
Re: Medical emergency by naijaboy756: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
diggy41:
nothing o

(1) (Reply)

It's No Bra Day! / Please What Can Use For High Blood Pressure As A Young Man. / Omicron Variant- Surviving Covid 19 4th Wave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.