Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post (2989 Views)

Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" / “ghana Is Better Than Nigeria” – Tacha Declares In New Video / "My Lips Can Suck Good Dick" Bobrisky Declares In New Daring Photo Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by SleekGist: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Actress Annie Idibia has described herself as the devil in reaction to her husband, Tuface's brother, Charles' new call-out posts on Instagram.

Tuface's brother in the call-out posts, listed how Annie has allegedly disrespected her husband and his family.

Responding to this via an Instastory post, Annie said Charles is now tired of insulting her and her mother and now cooking up sympathy messages.

Annie who also claimed that Charles is still living in her house, alleged that her husband's brother is now "changing direction" and "trying to get sympathy with more lies". She also wondered why a man will be in love with her since she was 16 if she was evil and the devil.

See her post below............

https://sleekgist.com/yes-i-am-a-devil-annie-idibia-replies-husband-tufaces-brother-charles-idibias-call-out-posts/

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by Promzy99: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
I am yet to hear any response 4rm tu_face. He's just a typical me. In my nxt life, I wud prefer to remain a male, be it in wealth or in poverty!

4 Likes

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by Brenn594(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
So true-true na una snake bin toast 4 that our garden 4 eden!!!

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by fnep2smooth(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
True true .... She de sniff something. Probably Guzoro.
Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by luv2rolly(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
I Love how 2baba has remained matured and private about all this unlike other celebs going out in public n washing their dirty linens in public. However, 2baba its time to call your brother to order; not to make further public exchanges with your wife. Take charge Man!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by goodmorning40: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Getting hotter
The brother should do quick and re-react I love the fun

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by internationalman(m): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
luv2rolly:
I Love how 2baba has remained matured and private about all this unlike other celebs going out in public n washing their dirty linens in public. However, 2baba its time to call your brother to order; not to make further public exchanges with your wife. Take charge Man!

Don't be surprised 2baba himself is behind the keyboard on his wife's account...

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by Ever8090: 12:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Nawaooo... nothing Tonto Dike no go see for inside love...
Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by SatyrGrover: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2021
goodmorning40:
Getting hotter
The brother should do quick and re-react I love the fun

What does he hope to achieve
Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by crossfm: 2:40am On Sep 05, 2021
You guys should stop disgracing your family.

I have said it before, and will say it again, social media is not a place to settle family matters.

2 Likes

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Mother winch angry
Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by clarocuzioo(m): 4:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Annie Idibia enough. shut it already.
Stop bringing ur family issues to the media.

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:50am On Sep 05, 2021
internationalman:

Don't be surprised 2baba himself is behind the keyboard on his wife's account...
That can never be possible

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by internationalman(m): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
That can never be possible

Nothing is impossible with these celebrities

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by bukatyne(f): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2021
SleekGist:
Actress Annie Idibia has described herself as the devil in reaction to her husband, Tuface's brother, Charles' new call-out posts on Instagram.

Tuface's brother in the call-out posts, listed how Annie has allegedly disrespected her husband and his family.

Responding to this via an Instastory post, Annie said Charles is now tired of insulting her and her mother and now cooking up sympathy messages.

Annie who also claimed that Charles is still living in her house, alleged that her husband's brother is now "changing direction" and "trying to get sympathy with more lies". She also wondered why a man will be in love with her since she was 16 if she was evil and the devil.

See her post below............

https://sleekgist.com/yes-i-am-a-devil-annie-idibia-replies-husband-tufaces-brother-charles-idibias-call-out-posts/

@bold:

Annie Idibia still intepretes all of Tuface's actions over the last twenty years as love?

Toor!
Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by aswani(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2021
This lady lost me when she brought the family into it. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour.

You are unhappy your husband sleeps in the same house as the woman that has three children for him, why not face your husband and the woman?

If you have proof that the family are pushing him towards her, and he is old enough to resist, why not present it to the world?

You besmirch the family and are now surprised when one of them stands up to defend their dignity, because he lives in "your" house.

They have always been his family, you have not always been his wife. Take a deep breath and make peace with as many of them as you can to make your life your husband's life easier.

Or you can remove yourself from his life, as his wife, and then not need to tolerate the "suffering" you are gong through.

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by wany(f): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

Annie Idibia still intepretes all of Tuface's actions over the last twenty years as love?

Toor!
Hmmmm really pathetic undecided

1 Like

Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by constance500: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
But it doesn't concern us now..
Re: Yes I Am A DEVIL - Annie Idibia Declares In New Post by criuze(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tubaba go dey reason the next hit

Who even knows if this is a comeback plan

Blow one smoke and hit the system up

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Abuses Linda Ikeji On Twitter / Guess Which Popular Male Singer Gave His Girlfriend A Brand New BMW For Xmas / Am Sexy You Know It!!!!! Says By Peter P-square (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.