Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns (13107 Views)

Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Crisis Looms In NASS As Staff Vows To Resist Inter-service Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by ogbu80(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
By 2023 the males in the north will be less than hundred thousand, I see them struggling to migrate to the south for survival because they would have successfully damaged every project and business in their region, I see disaster awaiting them.

This I have seen.
see your mouth like our oyel sad
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by dragunov: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
TripleOh7:
Not only in the North.

But that's what Buhari wants.

If there's a nationwide crisis or emergency then the 2023 elections will not hold. Then he can stay in power for as long as it takes the Fulanis to take over every inch of the space called Nigeria.

Mark my words.

Yeah, that's his plan. You are one of the few people that have seen through Buhari's deliberate slowness and seeming incompetence and dumbness. In reality, that man is one of the most devious, cunning, cold, cruel and wicked leaders the world has ever produced. He has been pretending to be clueless all along while feverishly working beneath to perpetuate his sole agenda which fruits and outcomes you are seeing. Its even becoming more and more obvious as time is running out. But he won't succeed because cracks are beginning to appear in his grand plan. God has a huge sense of humour when throwing a spanner into the works of wicked men. And He knows how to disgrace men like him for the whole world to see.

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
dragunov:

Yeah, that's his plan. You are one of the few people that have seen through Buhari's deliberate slowness and seeming incompetence and dumbness. In reality, that man is one of the most devious, cunning, cold, cruel and wicked leaders the world has ever produced. He has been pretending to be clueless all along while feverishly working beneath to perpetuate his sole agenda which fruits and outcomes you are seeing. Its even becoming more and more obvious as time is running out. But he won't succeed because cracks are beginning to appear in his grand plan. God has a huge sense of humour when throwing a spanner into the works of wicked men. And He knows how to disgrace men like him for the whole world to see.

He may be the one spearheading it, but it's not his plan.

The plan has always been there and the plan is greater than him.

When you hear of the Fulani Oligarchy, fear them.

Some refer to them as the cabal. They are higher than the cabal.

They instruct the cabal on what to do, how to do it and when to do it.

Do you think the Miyetti Allah members are just talking rubbish?

They are hellbent on actualizing the wish of Uthman Dan Fodio.

The way we are going, I'm afraid they will.

And if they don't, many lives will definitely be lost.
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by royal231(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
mmsen:

Nonsense talk.

They are kidnapping children by the dozens nor are they killing them as they do in the north.

Don't worry.. They are heading south.. Yorubas will chase them.. Igbos will chase them.. They will find their ways into the south south.. A new south south tribe is loading..
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Ibkhaleel: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
dragunov:

That howling monkey, ibkhaleel, will deny this.
I need your number....I repeat!
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by AfonjaConehead: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
They have stolen and plundered almost all the wealth of the south but yet they remain wretched and backward and a huge burden to the south
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Rolly22(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Farid24224:
May Allah SWT bring normalcy to the country..

No be only ALLAH even ELU
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
royal231:

Don't worry.. They are heading south.. Yorubas will chase them.. Igbos will chase them.. They will find their ways into the south south.. A new south south tribe is loading..

No shaking. Warri no dey carry last. Edo no be Lagos. We can use cutlass chase them sef.
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by calcal: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Can't imagine how many teens got caught in this situation yearly.

can't finish the secondary school in peace, no hope to further, no hope to learn a trade, no work to gain skill, no farm to cultivate.

The ONLY option is banditry.

and the zoo is buying fighter jets and arms,

soon, the bandit will take over the military base, and all those weapons will fall into their hands.

I won't be surprised to see the transporting those heavy weapons to the south.
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Bngf: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by UncleJudax(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hopebringer:
The North is a wasteland . Instead of the north focusing on fixing their region they are more interested in creating dubious policies to steal our land in the southsouth so they can relocate their legions of terrorists to take over our Niger Delta and steal more of our oil. You can have the southwest, east or middlebelt but stay away from the Southsouth
lol. they are stealing your oil regardless.
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by royal231(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
kmcutez:

No shaking. Warri no dey carry last. Edo no be Lagos. We can use cutlass chase them sef.

When push comes to shove.. Will warri and Bini unite?!

When Benin claim to be the only existing kingdom pre Nigeria.. And warri no dey carry last so u think warri go gree carry last for Bini..

As I said if u are warri
.. The northerners can hold u lots.. But I think it's going to be very hard..

But as for Bini.. They should learn to love their neighbours.. Because last last if wahala dey na neighbours dey first try solve it.. When u quarrel with all your neighbours and something is happening... The neighbours will say no mind him.. Na wahala person..

Só warri and Bini no be same people.. Warri get love.. Bini no get love..
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by dragunov: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
I need your number....I repeat!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Give me your office address.......I repeat!
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Ibkhaleel: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
dragunov:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Give me your office address.......I repeat!
you dont have to come...just drop the number and I'll help direct you
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by sterlingD(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
The unfortunate thing here is that the message will be ignored but the messenger will be attacked.
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Kingsteve(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hopebringer:
The North is a wasteland . Instead of the north focusing on fixing their region they are more interested in creating dubious policies to steal our land in the southsouth so they can relocate their legions of terrorists to take over our Niger Delta and steal more of our oil. You can have the southwest, east or middlebelt but stay away from the Southsouth

See his logic!
Smh
So you think if they succeed in conquering the SE in particular, that the SS would be spared?

The problem with most of you in the SS, is that you think so big of yourselves, almost to the extent of having superiority complex, which clouds your sense of common reasoning.

Didn't it occur to you that because of the close proximity between the SE and SS, that once either of the zones is conquered, it will be easy to conquer the next?

I'll leave you to your sheer ignorance and folly.
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by dragunov: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
you dont have to come...just drop the number and I'll help direct you

I meed your office address. I need to conduct a final triangulation of your location. Fear fear!
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Ibkhaleel: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
dragunov:

I meed your office address. I need to conduct a final triangulation of your location. Fear fear!
I'll deep wit you both physically and spiritually...When am done with deteriorating you! Thats when others will take heed...shege arnen banxa dan akuya
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by dragunov: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
I'll deep wit you both physically and spiritually...When am done with deteriorating you! Thats when others will take heed...shege arnen banxa dan akuya

Bring it on howling monkey!
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Ibkhaleel: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
dragunov:

shege dannluwadi
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Ibkhaleel: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
dragunov:

shege baby factory child.....I expect such rudeness from you ...how can u have respect for people when you are a child gotten out of wedlock...

How many girls did u disflowered in your life?
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Ibkhaleel: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
dragunov:

I'll be at your region on Thursday pls show off there and I'll love to meet you in person....and teach you the lesson of your life which will be broadcated on the NTA for others to have it as a lesson....

You dont know who i am...but you'll so know and that will be too late
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by dragunov: 3:02am On Sep 06, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
I'll be at your region on Thursday pls show off there and I'll love to meet you in person....and teach you the lesson of your life which will be broadcated on the NTA for others to have it as a lesson....

You dont know who i am...but you'll so know and that will be too late

Apostle howling monkey, I am already in your state. Give me your street address. I will generate nothing less than 180 million views on Youtube when I upload your terrible end.
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by dragunov: 3:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
shege baby factory child.....I expect such rudeness from you ...how can u have respect for people when you are a child gotten out of wedlock...

How many girls did u disflowered in your life?

What kind of stu.pid question is this?

Besides how do you expect me to respect an NCEE graduate?
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Ibkhaleel: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2021
dragunov:

Apostle howling monkey, I am already in your state. Give me your street address. I will generate nothing less than 180 million views on Youtube when I upload your terrible end.
ok fine....come over to SOQ or drop your number! Simple
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Ibkhaleel: 5:38am On Sep 06, 2021
dragunov:

lol arne like you can never ever be wise....why cant you simply drop the number

ok fine....come over to SOQ or drop your number! Simple
Re: Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns by Uchek(m): 6:07am On Sep 06, 2021
He is a quota-system retired general.

Yankiss:
It is very very odd that with a retired general as president Nigeria is the haven of insecurity. OBJ was not this weak. Buhari is clearly compromised and until his exit no respite from these attacks. He came to liberate Fulanis and Jihadists in Nigeria including cows. Dazzol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) / Buhari Is 75 Years His Younger Sister Is 82 Years / IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.