Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria (20295 Views)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Positive Things Restructuring Nigeria Will Bring! - Foreign Diplomat Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by slivertongue: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
I can't support incompetence
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by funkekemi(f): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Nwanne, it is true that he has insulted us so much.

But, insulting him in the internet, killing soldiers and police and impossing sit-at home is not revenge.

If you think that the way forward is insulting him back then your entire generations will forever remain in Nigeria attacking and defending themselves against northerners.

Revenge is forgetting about him and concentrating on Biafra actualization.

When I say Biafra actualization I don't mean IPOB. IPOB is not the way and truth. They are confused people whose mission is be discussing how Buhari suddenly become a left hander.

this one has sold himself out , when ever you hear ipob is not the way to BIAFRA actualization , just ask the person which other group has come closer to uniting biafrans . Ipob is the only group making waves and these non biafrans want to kill it . Imo state my foot,soon you will claim orlu because you think it's an apc state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by funkekemi(f): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Ngwanu, let's us see where your hatred and insults will get you to
we know your type and we have seen a lot here

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
funkekemi:
this one has sold himself out , when ever you hear ipob is not the way to BIAFRA actualization , just ask the person which other group has come closer to uniting biafrans . Ipob is the only group making waves and these non biafrans want to kill it . Imo state my foot,soon you will claim orlu because you think it's an apc state

Funkekemi, I am sure you just finished a place of Ewedu and gbegiri.
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by joinnow: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
We should expose it offline?
[right][/right]

You want
Daura Secret service (DSS)
To pay you midnight
Visit
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Oyiboman69: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Satan mess for your sense
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by DropsMic(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yawn
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
hahaha indeed
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Terrence99: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
He should direct his message to Buhari
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Bornju(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
When the - outclass the +. Think bfr u shoot plz.
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
ideiot. your government de do positive things for Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by rave409: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
But theres nothing positive to post undecided

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nuelito:
Smh..... sometimes I wonder wetin carry me enter this kontri

Maybe ur cutoff mark no strongg cheesy
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Chiffy: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
This woman dey mad
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by kushme: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
LordIsaac:
He is sick upstairs for that statement.

LordIsaac, the fvckin' he is a she..
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by ntipro: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
I didn't read the post. I knew it is useful
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Seniorwriter(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

Nigeria has a foundational problem. We are not really a nation in the true sense of the word.

Every single action in this country is scrutinised and appraised from ethnic & religious perspective.
The divisive ethnic/religious forces are fast becoming stronger than the binding nationalistic/patriotic forces & the citizens are not motivated to be patriotic.

I believe strongly in leadership. A good nationalist leader can do so much to overcome some of these problems but I also believe we need to restructure the country & transfer much powers from the centre to the regions.
The country has simply grown too large and diverse to be ruled by one incompetent old man from Abuja.

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN ALL POSITIONS not these charlatans parading in positions of power!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by StrongInBed: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Nwanne, it is true that he has insulted us so much.

But, insulting him in the internet, killing soldiers and police and impossing sit-at home is not revenge.

If you think that the way forward is insulting him back then your entire generations will forever remain in Nigeria attacking and defending themselves against northerners.

Revenge is forgetting about him and concentrating on Biafra actualization.

When I say Biafra actualization I don't mean IPOB. IPOB is not the way and truth. They are confused people whose mission is be discussing how Buhari suddenly become a left hander.

Shut up hausa yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
When you pick a biafran to represent Nigeria.

No the point is not to blindly support the government. It is to constructively celebrate the wins and highlight the failures of the government that is democracy
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Voy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
LordIsaac:
grin
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by israelmao(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Even if they are being killed daily they should remain silent and be positive?
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by seanswitch(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's a hell-hole here bros. It's a sin not to say the truth.
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Massiveglory:
I don't even know whether to cry or laugh from this very funny and ridiculous statement.
Baba,my own be say I dey vex

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Emilokoiyawon: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Everyday in America, there is an average of 1 mass shooting. Yet you will hardly see Americans expose this online. But the Nigerian government is not even trying. Buhari's nepotism, tribalism and injustice toward non-Fulani people makes the average Nigeria to hate him.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Kajaard: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
LordIsaac:

She not He
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ogun...

Kill u there!

E no go better for all of una together!
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Let us strike a balance. Nigerians leaders should learn to do positive things only.

We cannot be clapping for you while you destroy our country. Most of you are even not Nigerians.
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by joepentwo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Marley tell them o cool
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Awoleesu(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
LordIsaac:
He She is sick upstairs for that statement.
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by ellizy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
What positive thing comes out of a corn tree been ruled by Buhari!
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Ibkhaleel: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
When you share a countey with Igbos there's no way you'll have anything positive but criminality and rituals..... grin
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by fergie001: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
garfield1....This is Ikechi Emenike's wife....

Very irresponsible statement if she said that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunshots As Two NURTW Factions Clash In Agbado, Lagos / FG Appoints Nuhu Ribadu As Chairman Petroleum Revenue Task Force / Policemen Attack Maiduguri Hospital, Shoot Doctor, Beat-Up Medical Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.