Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms (17340 Views)

Uche Secondus: Wike Brought Misery, Grief, Anguish To Rivers / PDP Crisis: Secondus, Wike Clash At BoT Meeting / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by Jodano: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2021
The problem with wike is garagara,he forced secondus on majority that believed he was not right person for the job, now he is reaping from what he have sow.
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2021
Ogun kill all of una together!

You criminal bastards!

Mad people... angry
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by executive12: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Sha, as long as nyamuri flat.head doesn't smell presidency or VP.. whatever happens, is perfectly ok for me!!

No to ibo president.. even minority(3rd class) seat dey no go see!! grin cheesy

So says a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by sokera: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Kwanza:
NEC to decide embattled chairman’s fate

Mark panel may meet Secondus, NWC

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-crisis-deepens-as-secondus-wike-differ-on-peace-terms/
If this 2 were in APC no one will refer to them as political gladiators… PDP Don cast abeg
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by Holadokun(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
its not about Secondus, Wike is trying to lord over PDP

PDP would have stop existing since 2015... He used his resources and making sure APC didn't take over the state... Even the "Powerful" Fayose lost his influence.

Now that others that betrayed the party now come for safety he needs to make sure history doesn't repeat itself.

His caucus didn't leave when they had the opportunity.
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by REALretep(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Wike should go and rest joor

Secondus has put up formidable fight against him and he has support of most members to complete his tenure.

Power tussle undecided
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by richmond500: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Holadokun:

PDP would have stop existing since 2015... He used his resources and making sure APC didn't take over the state... Even the "Powerful" Fayose lost his influence.

Now that others that betrayed the party now come for safety he needs to make sure history doesn't repeat itself.

His caucus didn't leave when they had the opportunity.
therefore he has every right to lord over the party because he stole Rivers state resource and helped the party?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by stabilizer: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Each time she come for visiting, she always wash her pants and go back pantsless. I cant take it anymore. I started with one of the pants today by using it to clean my shoe when going to church. I'm.taking two to the kitchen for napkin purpose. Wish she comes around today to make her usual sunday indomie. Everything has change since Buhari came in as president but people hardly notice. Madness is our general religion in this country.
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by highness25(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2021
Egalitarian1:
Thunder, in conjunction with atomic bomb of the Holy Spirit fire Wike there!

So, he's such a greedy pussy ass nigar. Who the Bleep does he think he's? Rubbish!

Abeg, join me today as we celebrate our New Yam Festival. Our culture, our tradition, our pride!

ỤmụIgbo ibem, taa bu emume "Ụya Ji Ọkụ" (New Yam Festival) nke obodo mụ. Ya mere, soronu mu ñurịa!
Abeg what's your location? Hungry de this side
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by Militant30: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's not Wike vs SECONDUS
But Rivers State government vs SECONDUS.

As a Rivers Man I'm disappointed In Wike he is very greedy
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by Skillsnigeria: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by Jeetech01(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
They should fight and kill themselves who cares. When they were busy looting are we there.
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by WarriAproko: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Make dem start to sell all d PDP buildings abeg
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by Holadokun(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
therefore he has every right to lord over the party because he stole Rivers state resource and helped the party?

No... I'm only saying Secondus has over stayed, with zero results and wike showing him the exit door is a good thing... Doesn't mean he is Lord... Makinde, Tambuwal and others too don't want him
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by Almaigaa: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Egalitarian1:

So, he's such a greedy pussy ass nigar. Who the Bleep does he think he's? Rubbish!

Abeg, join me today as we celebrate our New Yam Festival. Our culture, our tradition, our pride!

ỤmụIgbo ibem, taa bu emume "Ụya Ji Ọkụ" (New Yam Festival) nke obodo mụ. Ya mere, soronu mu ñurịa!

You dey use Northern Yam do IGBO YAM festival? grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by rave409: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is getting worse
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by NelviusGrey(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wike too like wahala undecided...las las na Nollywood these people just dey act... power thirsty politicians...#pigs angry
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by NelviusGrey(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Almaigaa:

You dey use Northern Yam do IGBO YAM festival? grin
Guy why? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by WaffenSS(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Egalitarian1:

You must have an oil well.

Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by IVORY2009(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ulycoy:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Scam alert
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by Buckeyemedia1: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
alcaptainero:
Las las na Secondus go loose.. the man stands mo chance against Rivers PDP who are with Governor Wike.
He has less than 2 months left, why force him out of office? They probably want to deny him his benefits as a former chairman? They want to disgrace him out of office by claiming he did not finish his term. Nigerians & bad belle.
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by fc450(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Holadokun:
As much as I believe that PDP is the ONLY party currently that can defeat APC...

The only party that has a strong structure from the grassroots, However Secondus needs to go and allow fresh leadership as we move closer to 2023 election.

lol, do you think he will gv up like that? Northeners re using him to break wikes wing, wike knows he can't decamp to APC, that's why he is using every resources he has to win this matter
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by Donedeal1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Power power power to the people.
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Sha, as long as nyamuri flat.head doesn't smell presidency or VP.. whatever happens, is perfectly ok for me!!

No to ibo president.. even minority(3rd class) seat dey no go see!! grin cheesy
Oga u be wicked na. No be all igbos are bad na. Na Igbos among them are the baddest people on earth.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by Bayaar02(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's the show of power that will ruin our great party
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by afesco: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
First it was Wike and Amaechi, then Wike and PDP and now its Wike vs Secondus.

This flyover governor too like trouble
Same way it was with Ameachi vs Mama peace, Ameachi vs Magnus Godwin Abe, Ameachi vs God's will Akpabio, Ameachi vs Oshiomhole etc
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by richmond500: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
afesco:
Same way it was with Ameachi vs Mama peace, Ameachi vs Magnus Godwin Abe, Ameachi vs God's will Akpabio, Ameachi vs Oshiomhole etc
Oga, I no deh do competition with u
Re: PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms by Greatest100(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Enoch07:
I wish them good luck, may the strongest man win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials / Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Oyo Governor, Seyi Makinde - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.