Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles (52063 Views)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by chatinent: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
I love some movies she acted. Shey na she act Black Panther?
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by ruggedtimi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
GistFullGround:

Na Beans

Where you get the money, are you a millionaire?

she is a top model....are type no reach 5....top model based in L.A na small person ?

2 Likes

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Clicked: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
shogsman:
.this one ran to wikipedia and poured shit here hoping it makes any sense,bruh she is a young model and she aiint got that much exposure internationally yet, she's balling because she comes from a rich home ,simple

Which rich home? Someone that was a refugee. When she said she worked for it, she really did.

And with all the luxury international brands she has worked with, how would you say she doesn't have much exposure internationally yet? Is it because you guys look down on even your top models here in Nigeria that you think western countries do the same? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by ruggedtimi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:
I love some movies she acted. Shey na she act Black Panther?
haha!! No bro ...that's lupita

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Ololadekiniun: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
God knows I can never run to Social Media to showcase God's Blessings in my Life, I must really be a Fool to try such because it's there in the Bible,

"The Heart is Deceitful and desperately wicked, who can search the Heart"
Mfs appreciate your little wins whether publicly or privately in as much you work your ass out to get the thing you achieve you can moderately shows it off my money is my money and everything I deserve should be duely appreciated shocked
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by ruggedtimi(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
shogsman:
.this one ran to wikipedia and poured shit here hoping it makes any sense,bruh she is a young model and she aiint got that much exposure internationally yet, she's balling because she comes from a rich home ,simple
which rich home baba Make your research well
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by thuxzwda1: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Antoeni:
And rundown still Dey squirt with e yahoo friends for sangotedo

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by joepentwo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Congrat small girl with big God grin
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Man90(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
God knows I can never run to Social Media to showcase God's Blessings in my Life, I must really be a Fool to try such because it's there in the Bible,

It takes great mastery to keep calm at some level of advancement.
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by chatinent: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
ruggedtimi:
haha!! No bro ...that's lupita

Oh, thanks. They look alike.
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is big.
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by izubext007: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bro u right, I support u.
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by DAMN99: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
anambraamaka:

You are beyond dumb
When will you people stop demeaning hardworking women to massage your failed male ego?

Akech has done campaigns and closed shows for Saint Laurent, Valentino, Zara,Moschino,as well as walked for Alexander McQueen,Givenchy,Kenzo, Prada,Lanvin, Loewe, Miu Miu, Acne Studios, Tom Ford, Tory Burch, Jason Wu, Bottega Veneta, Anna Sui, Calvin Klein, JW Anderson, Simone Rocha, Burberry, Off-White, Ellery, Jil Sander, Giambattista Valli, Proenza Schouler and Versace.

She has shot editorials for American Vogue, British Vogue, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, I-D Magazine, Le Monde M Magazine, Modern Matter, Numéro, The Gentlewoman, WSJ., T Magazine and Vogue Australia.Akech has landed magazine covers for I-D Magazine,Magazine Australia, Vogue Italia, British Vogue, Vogue Australia, Portrait, Elle Croatia, L'Officiel Singapore and Le Monde M Magazine.featured in the 2018 Pirelli Calendar, shot by Tim Walker, alongside Sasha Lane, Lil Yachty, Sean Combs, Whoopi Goldberg, RuPaul, Adwoa Aboah, Naomi Campbell and Slick Woods. Was Melbourne Spring Fashion Week's ambassador for 2019. Currently ranked in the "Top 50" models

Small matter you just dey cry upandan
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Vlain: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ayo2004:
For where she see the money

She don learn better OT from her Nigerian sisters grin

Good news for small bumbum girls sha

U are a stupid guy. She is a big time global super model that has worked with any brand ur puny brain can think of and has grace the best runways across the globe..

She her being successful at a young age makes u reflects so badly on the failure u are at this old age then she is not sorry.

I am a guy oo but I hate guys that look down on women most especially those responsible hardworking women that works their ass off to get to where they are. If the female species hovering around u sell their body a meal and few naira note,pls don’t go around thinking every other female is like that. It’s disgusting.

7 Likes

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by moneyissweet(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nice achievement,but for ugliness..mbanu
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by seyz91(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
wink
Ayo2004:

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by princewarri1985: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Just imagine, and my ex girlfriend has been worrying my life since on friday to send her mtn card 1000 for subscription, be like say poverty na her own, now see wetin her mate dey do, and she dey worry my life to send her card to chat with another guy

1 Like

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by TWLifestyle: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
maynia:

Not true.
true - most men will NEVER be with a woman as succesful or more succesful than they are - thry can't imagine being with a woman 9n equal terms and they feel having more money is what will make the woman submit .

2 Likes

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Thebraveman: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Anybody can buy a house in the state, buying a house in America doesn't me you will outrightly pay for the house in full , its not allowed. You can never fully pay for a house abroad not just america , you pay a certain percentage and the house is yours while the remaining balance could be sprayed for 20 to 25yrs so you can complete the payment. Dem do no they pay for house finish for american and obodo oyibo.
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Muna4real(f): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ayo2004:

She's one of the world's renowned models. A big name in the modelling industry.

4 Likes

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Muna4real(f): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
This girl inspires me.

1 Like

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Akuruoulo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Simdyofficial:
not like that na.. Social media also is where people still evangelise. There's ntin wrong in thanking God there for his blessings..

Ride on new landlord..
landlady
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by EmmaLege: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
anambraamaka:

You are beyond dumb
When will you people stop demeaning hardworking women to massage your failed male ego?

Akech has done campaigns and closed shows for Saint Laurent, Valentino, Zara,Moschino,as well as walked for Alexander McQueen,Givenchy,Kenzo, Prada,Lanvin, Loewe, Miu Miu, Acne Studios, Tom Ford, Tory Burch, Jason Wu, Bottega Veneta, Anna Sui, Calvin Klein, JW Anderson, Simone Rocha, Burberry, Off-White, Ellery, Jil Sander, Giambattista Valli, Proenza Schouler and Versace.

She has shot editorials for American Vogue, British Vogue, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, I-D Magazine, Le Monde M Magazine, Modern Matter, Numéro, The Gentlewoman, WSJ., T Magazine and Vogue Australia.Akech has landed magazine covers for I-D Magazine,Magazine Australia, Vogue Italia, British Vogue, Vogue Australia, Portrait, Elle Croatia, L'Officiel Singapore and Le Monde M Magazine.featured in the 2018 Pirelli Calendar, shot by Tim Walker, alongside Sasha Lane, Lil Yachty, Sean Combs, Whoopi Goldberg, RuPaul, Adwoa Aboah, Naomi Campbell and Slick Woods. Was Melbourne Spring Fashion Week's ambassador for 2019. Currently ranked in the "Top 50" models

hian!!! only one person shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by anambraamaka: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
shogsman:

Dude get a life
She can afford a house,

4 Likes

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Sokari29: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

That's your own opinion though!
Just because you don't wanna do something that does not mean it ain't right to the next person.... We all right in our own head.... So Baba when your turn reach luck up your celebration the show goes on.
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
So many hateful guys on this thread.

She really did well for such a young age. Being a super model is hard work, we're talking 12/16hrs a day, global travel, early starts and late finishing. Someone so young being so focused is super impressive.

Congratulations baby girl!

4 Likes

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by IbileIfe: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
anambraamaka:

You are beyond dumb

Thank you for enlightening the ignoramuses.
She is 100 fold richer than Runtown or whatever.
He only glued to her to get global attention.
Typical opportunistic black man.
She most likely dumped the nigar for cheating on her.

2 Likes

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by IbileIfe: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kanbe:
So many hateful guys on this thread.

She really did well for such a young age. Being a super model is hard work, we're talking 12/16hrs a day, global travel, early starts and late finishing. Someone so young being so focused is super impressive.

Congratulations baby girl!
Many of them don't know what is a supermodel. grin

2 Likes

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by ilovebole(f): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Super Models are usually well paid though! Wishing her all the best!

Want shopping vouchers? Check my sign...

3 Likes

Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by Yusman316(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
So person buy house is now considered news worthy for the public. SMH
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by GeneralPula: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
anambraamaka:

You are beyond dumb

Asaro
Re: Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles by bizzibodi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chidinma come see your mate ooo!make she use small toning cream for a face & puzzy na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.