Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Kpokpogir (tonto Ex) Accused Her Of Cheating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kpokpogir (tonto Ex) Accused Her Of Cheating (299 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating / Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpokpogir (tonto Ex) Accused Her Of Cheating by Iamagoodgirll: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2021
The actress ex lover also accused her of cheating from the very start of their relationship.

He said:

"We dated for barely 3 months and it was more less a living hell!

So much has happened in such a little time that i overlooked for the same of the so-called relationship and my personal sanity.

However, I would be releasing evidence on how anty cheated right from the very start of the relationship when she went to Lagos to open her legs like Lekki Toll Gate and how she cried and begged for a second chance and even threatened to commit suicide if I didn't forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogir (tonto Ex) Accused Her Of Cheating by Freestainworld(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2021
Lekki toll gate grin, so their is tontos new name.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogir (tonto Ex) Accused Her Of Cheating by Commentor: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2021
That name would stick like eczema.

grin
Re: Kpokpogir (tonto Ex) Accused Her Of Cheating by sunnydike1(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2021
dont call my sister names, ur not a better man either
Re: Kpokpogir (tonto Ex) Accused Her Of Cheating by Explicit02: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wetin d guy expect before? U marry tonto dike u dey complain of cheating

Just like I read Annie complaining 2baba was seeing pero....
I thought whoever agree to marry this known cheaters should accept the terms and conditions
And let us face 2023 evention in Peace

Abi Na election u dey expect ? Cos I see another event come 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting Only 5000 Likes On My Picture Is Frustrating. Interview With Influencer / Why Living A Fake Life Church Member Asked A Popular In Nigeria(video) / Another Cinema Movie Ft Charles Okocha, Destiny Etiko, Yule Edochie, Rachael Oko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.