Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

#bbnaija: Angel To Tega: “I Am An Ashawo With My Full Chest” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Angel To Tega: “I Am An Ashawo With My Full Chest” (2199 Views)

I am A Lesbian, I Say It With My Full Chest- Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday / Reactions As Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Alleged Married Lover With Her Full Chest ( / Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Angel To Tega: “I Am An Ashawo With My Full Chest” by Bbnaijagist: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2021
#BBNaija: Angel to Tega: “I am an ashawo with my full chest but you that got married in the church and here with another man” Abomination (Watch)

After yesterday party, Angel, Tega, Boma and Micheal were all seated near the jacuzzi having conversation.

“Well, this below was a play talk but true in some sense though” (viewers opinion).

Tega to Angel : “so you have husband”

Angel to Tega : “yes I have husband”

Tega to Angel: “and you are coming to tell me”

Angel to Tega : “even though, everyone knows me that I’m a polygamous woman, but does everybody knows that you are polygamous woman?”

Angel said to Tega: “Everbody knows that I’m an ashawo with my full pride but you, a woman who got married in the church following other men in this house, Abomination!”

<<<<<<<<<Watch the remaining conversation Here >>>>

Re: #bbnaija: Angel To Tega: “I Am An Ashawo With My Full Chest” by habsydiamond(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2021
The first good thing that will be coming out of this show.. Bad role models
Re: #bbnaija: Angel To Tega: “I Am An Ashawo With My Full Chest” by Bbnaijagist: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol
habsydiamond:
The first good thing that will be coming out of this show.. Bad role models
Re: #bbnaija: Angel To Tega: “I Am An Ashawo With My Full Chest” by cruzita(f): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Na wa ooo
Proud full chested ashawo grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Angel To Tega: “I Am An Ashawo With My Full Chest” by OBALOLA55(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
cruzita:
Na wa ooo
Proud full chested ashawo grin
THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL
Re: #bbnaija: Angel To Tega: “I Am An Ashawo With My Full Chest” by iamtardey: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is why I like Angel..

I always say if you're something, stand up tall and proud of whatever it is, that way it's better, don't be an hypocrite ok?

Thank you, happy Sunday.
Re: #bbnaija: Angel To Tega: “I Am An Ashawo With My Full Chest” by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ashewo is one of the oldest profession on earth. Nothing to be ashame of.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Angel To Tega: “I Am An Ashawo With My Full Chest” by Brenn594(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Do i look like i care

(1) (Reply)

I Need King Wasiu Ayinde For My Event.....k1 / Lara George Welcomes New Baby / Prince William and Kate Middleton! What They Could Look Like In The Next 50 Yrs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.