Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo (60760 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Nobody Can Remove Ayiri Emami, Ologbotsere Is A Lifetime Title – Eyengho / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by BennixB(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
xpressionx:

The gods are now slay Queens,they don't do local foods anymore,they now wants sweet foods.

I won't be surprised to hear that diabetes has killed the gods

grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by wetmenow: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
CONFIRM SPIRITUAL MAN. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

sarrki:
Our gods now collect Sardine, Bread, and Cornbeef. They also drink Coke, Fanta and Sprite.

This is billionaire businessman, Ayiri Emami at a river bank to pay homage to the gods (Yemoja or Oluweri Magboojo), days after the new Olu of Warri displaced him as Prime Minister of Warri kingdom.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=112211144522719&id=108748748202292
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by treatise: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
What happened to goats, cows, yam, and kolanut

The gods have upgraded
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by udemzyudex(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
What happened to goats, cows, yam, and kolanut

River goddess no dey take those ones.
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by Lewisdinho(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin grin which diabetes
xpressionx:

The gods are now slay Queens,they don't do local foods anymore,they now wants sweet foods.

grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by evesdon4u: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
sarrki:
[s]Our gods now collect Sardine, Bread, and Cornbeef. They also drink Coke, Fanta and Sprite.
[/s]
This is billionaire businessman, Ayiri Emami at a river bank to pay homage to the gods (Yemoja or Oluweri Magboojo), days after the new Olu of Warri displaced him as Prime Minister of Warri kingdom.

Let's try to have some respect for other folks beliefs please...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
aribisala0:
Even Jesus has upgraded to POS and now has bank accounts
YOU ARE A FOOL.
I ONLY PRAY YOU DON'T BECOME A FOOL FOREVER.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
THAT'S HIS GOD .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
THAT'S HIS GOD ...mm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by bmdmix11: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
what a load of foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by Kay25(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Where are the gods to collect it?
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by Eriokanmi: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Useless guy. Thank you jare Olu
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by izubext007: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chai, me and my babe just finish Palo bread with sadin and Coke ooooo.
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by Btruth: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
......this I considered to be an insult to his god.

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by Kajaard: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
He wants to give the gods DIABETES cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by Curious345: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
The gods are angry because they are "hungry"
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by Mrexcell(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rubbish all these won't get u back ur position just a waste of time. I personally used to know this dude back then in okere warri he was just a political thug for delta pdp politicians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by sammyj: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
You are absolutely correct. That is why the god is called yemoja. The god of the see which is a female fish !!! cheesy
WibusJaga:

Feeding time for the fishes.

I remember one of my ac​quain​tances in N.Delta years back who used to worship river goddess. On several occasions he will sacrifice live goat in the river only for boys waiting downstream to dive in & capture the goat. grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by boxypane(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
gods don upgrade too na. But buhari still dey rear cow.
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by karkel(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Black where like foreign things, Black where like white man skin, hair, white man culture and above all white man region. Africans has long left her root but only a few are still practicing their way of worship. That's why Asians are in existence because she still practice her way of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by poiZon: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
Their goddess is a hungry goddess
Not really, his goddess is ajebu goddess..
Na fast food she dey chop..
Him no carry indomie join...

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by Bigchristo: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
sarrki:
Our gods now collect Sardine, Bread, and Cornbeef. They also drink Coke, Fanta and Sprite.

You did great by feeding the fishes in the river, at least they will get different taste of food

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by dex4sure: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
1billi:
Don't be deceive bro, that goat you see them capturing is been resold at butcher stands in the market and that's why am careful knowing where to get my protein before I will use my money and buy swear

It wont have any effect on you cus you dont know the source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by KosiGee(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ayiri offered sardines to the queen of the coast Does that even make sense.
Isn’t that like killing someone’s children and offering their remains as sacrifice to their parents!!
If this sort of sacrifice or practice works, expect the queen of the coast to deal decisively with Ayiri.

Emami is in for a rude shock.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by Dpundict: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
aribisala0:
Even Jesus has upgraded to POS and now has bank accounts
Expensive joke, please stop it. Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by elonmuskbaby: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

I remember one of my ac​quain​tances in N.Delta years back who used to worship river goddess. On several occasions he will sacrifice live goat in the river only for boys waiting downstream to dive in & capture the goat. grin
lol the boys who will come back and pack everything are lurking around the corner waiting for him to take his L before they gather and pack everything grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by elonmuskbaby: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin
xpressionx:

grin
you mean no more Eko, palm oil and eggs inside a dirty big Calabash? grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by CXLVII: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

You are not good with lies.
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
And somebody never see that things chop o,what a life
Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
sarrki:

At least, the fishes will eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by elonmuskbaby: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin
gulfer:
Pure environmental pollution.... It takes to he polystyrene thousand of years to decay and they can ha to flora and fauna in the sea angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo by elonmuskbaby: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin
Mrkumareze:
No Fanta angry
them give am fanta you no still happy grin

Shey Na vodka he wan collect? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Students Who Killed Our Sacred Python Are In Grave Danger – Owerri Chief Priest / African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) / Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.