Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,328 members, 7,867,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Right Thing To Do To Save Nigeria Is To Impeach Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Right Thing To Do To Save Nigeria Is To Impeach Buhari (346 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Thing To Do To Save Nigeria Is To Impeach Buhari by kingsways: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Failure to provide reasonable security for Nigerians by a C-in-C is an impeachable offence

Again I call on members of the National Assembly to eschew cowardice and selfish politics by rising to the occassion and save Nigeria by invoking relevant sections of the constitution to remove Buhari from office

Impeachment is an important first step to the salvation of Nigeria. With the rate at which blood of innocent Nigerians are being shed, there may not be Nigeria by 2023
Re: The Right Thing To Do To Save Nigeria Is To Impeach Buhari by iamtardey: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buhari might just as well resign to save himself the embarrassment of being sacked.
Re: The Right Thing To Do To Save Nigeria Is To Impeach Buhari by Perfectbeing(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Say things that are possible please
Re: The Right Thing To Do To Save Nigeria Is To Impeach Buhari by kingsways: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Say things that are possible please

I see no reason why this should not be possible

Impeachment is legally accepted way to remove an incompetent president in a democracy
Re: The Right Thing To Do To Save Nigeria Is To Impeach Buhari by Perfectbeing(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
kingsways:

I see no reason why this should not be possible

Impeachment is legally accepted way to remove an incompetent president in a democracy
In Nigeria, it is impossible.
Re: The Right Thing To Do To Save Nigeria Is To Impeach Buhari by kingsways: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Again I urge the National Assembly to wake up and do their job.

Buhari still has more than one year and Nigeria cannot afford it
Re: The Right Thing To Do To Save Nigeria Is To Impeach Buhari by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingsways:
Again I urge the National Assembly to wake up and do their job.

Buhari still has more than one year and Nigeria cannot afford it

Some people will still attack you or they will tag you as IPOB

(1) (Reply)

Governor And Senator At Logger Over The Latter’s Failure To Pay Borrowed Money / Osinbajo At Funeral Of Ogun State Governor's Dad / Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari Says Security Agents Must Go After Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.