Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! (44611 Views)

Mende Demolitions: How The Developer Deviated From Approved Plan (Pictures) / Demolitions In FESTAC: FG Warned Land Illegal Occupiers In 2021 / Over 1, 000 Buildings Are Unfit For Human Habitation In Lagos Island- Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by innotutorial(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yes exactly
Modrov:

Maybe, but the buildings in some instances are no longer up to code.

Better to demolish them there and now, instead of keeping people inside the building..and having Florida part 2.
Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by atheistandproud(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:
Controlled demolition, i have known this about 4 to 5 years ago, the same way the twin tower and the 7th building came down during 9/11 attack. No professor of engineering in any university in this world have been able to ascertain how a hundred and ten storey building built with steel came down in rubbles on its foot print with a plane hitting it on the upper most floor. Oju ti la except u like to keep living in deception.
Anyways, it's a great engineering.

You're bleeding intelligent!!!

Finally someone who thinks the same way. They can only deceive the sheep but we know. We know bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by Bifwoli: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
HenryDion:
Building such a gigantic complex takes years to build, but hours to demolish. Ponder on that!!!
They're demolishing nice permanent buildings in the developed world while in Makoko and other slums they're building shacks with nylon ,cardboard and rusted tin.

Ponder on that sharp contrast too HenryDion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by innotutorial(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by Davidgr8(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Over here in Nigeria we don't demolish this kind of buildings.we dey craze? Na until e collapse on it's own.

If you think I'm lying ask Dayo who was present when this natural demolition happened;he is six feet below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by D2UU: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
I just demolished my 87storybuilding at Aso rock yesterday because Nigeria bad....oboy choop all you don hustle ooooo bandits are taking over power very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by shogsman(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
innotutorial:
Demolition is probably one of the most interesting parts of construction work. As we build more structures, there comes a point where we need to demolish older buildings as it has exceeded is design life, we will also tend to demolish buildings either for safety reasons or to make room for newer buildings. Demolition is the process of dismantling a building by pre-planned or controlled methods. It involves highly trained experts working with debris, weather conditions, materials, mass, and physics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljkFV2R4TVU

IMPLOSIONS
Basically, Implosion is the process of using explosives to knock out a building’s main supports, causing the building to collapse from the inside out.

EXCAVATOR DEMOLISION
For smaller buildings like homes and offices, an excavator is often used to dismantle the structure. However, buildings over 60 feet tall, as well as those made of masonry, concrete, and steel, will require a more heavy-duty machine like a high reach excavator.
Subscribed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by McGg: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Modrov:

You can. So go and do it.

"can't WE"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by innotutorial(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yes
Tonymegabush1:
Is that so
Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by innotutorial(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thank you. I appreciate.
shogsman:

Subscribed
Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by innotutorial(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why exactly did you demolished the building? Is the building more than 10 years old? Or where there any Structural deficiency?
D2UU:
I just demolished my 87storybuilding at Aso rock yesterday because Nigeria bad....oboy choop all you don hustle ooooo bandits are taking over power very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by innotutorial(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin I am telling you.
Davidgr8:
Over here in Nigeria we don't demolish this kind of buildings.we dey craze? Na until e collapse on it's own.

If you think I'm lying ask Dayo who was present when this natural demolition happened;he is six feet below.
Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by Godsage(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
bunnae:
Nor be money dem dey waste like that?
Rather waste money than lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by Bifwoli: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
atheistandproud:

You're bleeding intelligent!!!

Finally someone who thinks the same way. They can only deceive the sheep but we know. We know bro.
Nope that's not an intelligent post. Massive heat from burning jet fuel together with the massive weight of cascading rubble,metal and heavy weight of a massive aeroplane will do that.

Fyi most of this original building was made of steel with stuff known as vierendeel trusses and sprandel plates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by Frakintayo(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria going down like that building, I see southern Nigeria rising up, I see youths getting employment easily in southern Nigeria, I see the north finally destroying each other.

This I have seen.
Stop hallucinating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by innotutorial(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin
McGg:
Please how can we demolish this country in peace?

Who will be Nigerias Col. Mamadi Doumbouya?
Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
McGg:

"can't WE"?

I don't believe in the breakup of Nigeria for many reasons, most of which that I am a minority, and we minorities will suffer the most in the event of a breakup. I also don't think it would solve all our problems, and it would only create mini-Nigerias.

But one thing is, I am tired of all the secessionists who come on this site to wail and wail about secession...while they should be out there organizing and getting votes.

A former senate president has given you the blue print. So google for it, and follow it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by Lightway: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
innotutorial:
Ok thank you. I will try to work on that. Please do you have any suggestions? I would be grateful.

Try speaking like Americans or British people. Or you could use AI voice. This is only if you want more foreign views

If your content is just for Nigeria, then your voice is the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by Jayrow08: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Israel does it better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by atheistandproud(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bifwoli:
Nope that's not an intelligent post. Massive heat from burning jet fuel together with the massive weight of cascading rubble,metal and heavy weight of a massive aeroplane will do that.

Fyi most of this original building was made of steel with stuff known as vierendeel trusses and sprandel plates

Indeed. For a building designed to withstand the same attack. Pfft

This was a:

i. Controlled demolition

ii. False flag attack

See: Google Gulf of Tonkin

Operation Northwood

Finally, don't be a sheep. It's for your own good. Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by atheistandproud(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lightway:

Try speaking like Americans or British people. Or you could use AI voice. This is only if you want more foreign views

His voice is okay. He could improve on his pronunciation but it's fine.

Be proud of your accent and your identity. Don't have internalized racism.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by innotutorial(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
That I can't do. I can't form a voice or accent I don't have. I am not like other people. This is the voice and accent I have. And anyone who will not watch my video because of my voice and accent, then that is fine. There are some americans and British people out there who already value my accent and voice. So I am om with that. No problem. Thank you anyways. So
Lightway:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by azikiweironsi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Imagine building the Towers for months or years, the total man hours spent in constructing it but only takes some minutes to demolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by IVORY2009(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ecless:
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Scam alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by innotutorial(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ok thanks
fineboynl:
I don't know oh. That voice is not even exciting to listen further.

You need a pitch and pronounce things the accurate words. It's just like most indian YouTube video. Foreigners don't finish watching watching it. They cut it off.

You need to watch alot of YouTube video to understand what I am talking about. They way the sounds and make it look so interesting.

Some women fall for some guys They have never seen before over the phone. Just because of the way the sound and talk.

Urs is not just cool. Women will not find it attractive either
Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by innotutorial(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ok thank you. I will keep improving
atheistandproud:

His voice is okay. He could improve on his pronunciation but it's fine.

Be proud of your accent and your identity. Don't have internalized racism.

Have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by Originalsly: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Controlled demolition, i have known this about 4 to 5 years ago, the same way the twin tower and the 7th building came down during 9/11 attack. No professor of engineering in any university in this world have been able to ascertain how a hundred and ten storey building built with steel came down in rubbles on its foot print with a plane hitting it on the upper most floor. Oju ti la except u like to keep living in deception.
Anyways, it's a great engineering.

..... and I'm waiting for someone to explain how 7 World Trade Center more than 100m away caught fire and collapsed while the high rise glassy Millennium Hotel standing 20m or less in the face of 2 WTC was hardly damaged. Years later ... a plane piloted by a baseball player flew into an apartment high rise building with local damage only. The building has long been repaired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by vicfajeze: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
No be so dem take demolish TB Joshua house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by Haines: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
innotutorial:
I think it was a mixture of water from sprinkler systems and molten aluminium from the melted aircraft created the explosions that led to the collapse. Aluminium water explosion are like dynamite explosions. And they are powerful enough to blow an entire section of each building.

The top section would then fell down on top of the sections that remained below, and the sheer weight of the top floor would also be enough to crush the lower part of the building.
nice... But bro twin tower was constructed with iron steel not aluminum and What about building 7? Hope you watch the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Originalsly:

..... and I'm waiting for someone to explain how 7 World Trade Center more than 100m away caught fire and collapsed while the high rise glassy Millennium Hotel standing 20m or less in the face of 2 WTC was hardly damaged. Years later ... a plane piloted by a baseball player flew into an apartment high rise building with local damage only. The building has long been repaired.

The truth is even Americans despite their hatred for Islam have woken up to reality that the twin tower attack is not only an insider job, but a government planned incident. Nothing exposes them more than the fall of World trade centre 7, it is obvious that the building came down by way of controlled demolition, but government had to say it was because of the little ground movement that occured because of twin tower that fell building 7, imagine such unscientific lie!!!! And the nearest building to twin tower stands erect, no wonder many engineers didn't believe the government story.

Unfortunately, Americans are waking up to reality but Nigerians are hell bent on defending the planned work just to spite the muslims, nothing more. But it gladdens me when I see a non Muslim analysing this 9/11 scenario with his brain rather than with emotion and bias.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! by McGg: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Modrov:

I don't believe in the breakup of Nigeria for many reasons, most of which that I am a minority, and we minorities will suffer the most in the event of a breakup. I also don't think it would solve all our problems, and it would only create mini-Nigerias.

But one thing is, I am tired of all the secessionists who come on this site to wail and wail about secession...while they should be out there organizing and getting votes.

A former senate president has given you the blue print. So google for it, and follow it.

Why call yourself a minority in a country your are A citizen of?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) / Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions / ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.