Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,464 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) (53389 Views)

Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence / Sky TV Reporters Covering The War In Kyiv Come Under Heavy Gunfire (Video) / Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Heavy Gunfire At Several Military Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by tnerro1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kick the old fool out of office!so he doesn’t die there

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sheriman:

We will face the Army gonna be War. Going to turn bloody and many people will be killed but at last we will topple the government

LOL.....LOL...

Sorry, but I have to laugh.

You haven't seen a real live war. A real live war.

If you want the benefits of democracy, join a party and do the hard work. Don't ask for war. You won't like war.
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Plut01: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2021

Very good!
Now let take it further guys.....

Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Sheriman(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Modrov:

LOL.....LOL...

Sorry, but I have to laugh.

You haven't seen a real live war. A real live war.

If you want the benefits of democracy, join a party and do the hard work. Don't ask for war. You won't like war.
If there is no bloody war (don't drag Biafra War to this) or bloody revolution in Nigeria this country can't be good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sheriman:

If there is no bloody war (don't drag Biafra War to this) or bloody revolution in Nigeria this country can't be good.

No, if you people stop seeing government as a means to chop, and start taking part in the democratic process, apart from just turning up and voting, then there would be change.

War is the immature way.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
The doomed shithole is long overdue for this undecided
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Princedapace(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
Africa still In Military coup era

Who curse us undecided

Nope, the people of black race are id*ots

They have refused to do away with structures made by their colonial masters. This system is strange to African core system and has given civilian politicians massive opportunity to loot.

decades of civilian rules, yet these countries are useless just like Nigeria. They cant even count one useful thing they have done for them selves aside looting away their resources to buy properties in white men's countries.
That is why u keep seeing stuff like this. Africans need to do away with white man's structures. Just as Nigeria has vowed to contiunue to maintain british structure for decades even though the structure has solved no problem for her poeple but given the elites the opportunity to loot
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by perdollar(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Modrov:

Lol...you guys were obviously born in 1999....

You have never seen real live army rule.

I have, and that's why, even though I don't like APC or Buhari, God knows I don't want to go back to Army rule...where people could be snatched off the street and held incommunicado for years on end.

Nowadays, when there is student protest...they close school and send students home. Back under Army rule...they deployed Mopol and the Army to massacare students. And then they close the school.
good night my ancestor.
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
perdollar:
good night my ancestor.

Good morning, from the year 2940.
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Sheriman(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Modrov:

No, if you people stop seeing government as a means to chop, and start taking part in the democratic process, apart from just turning up and voting, then there would be change.

War is the immature way.

My brother, but you too love Nigeria. I can see you don't pray to let Nigeria to burn to ashes so that we can rebuild it again from scratches. That was how European countries got it right After World War I and World War II.
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sheriman:

My brother, but you too love Nigeria. I can see you don't pray to let Nigeria to burn to ashes so that we can rebuild it again from scratches. That was how European countries got it right After World War I and World War II.

If you say this nonsense to any European, you would get a lot of abuse.

The fact is, world war 1 and 2 are signs of human immaturity. Not human development. Playing the dice another way, if people had allowed cooler heads to prevail in July 1914, we won't have had WW1 AND 2.

You want to know how many people died in ww2.? 60 million. 60 million died. It wasn't just Jews, people from all races died. And up till today we are still dealing with some of the side effects of that war.

You won't like the war you are calling for. Besides, we went through a 3 year civil war because of the immaturity of a lot of people in January and July 1966.

Besides, you want to know how many wars Europeans fought from 1000ad to 1914? You want a full rundown of how many millions of Eurpeans died in their useless wars for nothing?

My friend, I am not a rude person....but get rid of your infantile war fantasies. By the time you wake up, and half your family is dead, and the other half is injured and maimed, you go see sense.

Plus WARS in africa are not nice decent affairs...they are tribal blood festivals. See Rwanda 1994.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by seyz91(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
I wonder why their hold ooo
Emperormartin:
When will bandits storm aso rock?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emperormartin:

It's a delirous fantasy...but it won't happen

Aso Rock is protected by the Brigade of Guards, possibly by DSS agents, and also most likely by Special forces units.

Plus the bandits would be fighting in unfamiliar terrain. Rule one of warfare......never fight in a battle ground that your enemy has chosen.

They would be wiped out. In short order.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by DonroxyII: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ayoslimzy:

Who curse us undecided
Nothing.... just some bunch of Homo erectus playing with themselves
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by wallrichy: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ain't just the continent but the greedy lots we call leaders who always never want to leave the position of leadership whenever their time expires. This just made me to remember Obasanjo third time agenda.....probably Nigeria would have been turned to another Rwanda by now if that greed succeeded. However we are still on the fast way to Afghanistan by this mannequin of Fulanis leadership of Buhari....same same

janedonez:
When are we going to learn to do the right thing as Africans? Both leaders and led
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emperormartin:
we can't wait

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Okortor: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol but unfortunately they can't. Do u av idea of the sophisticated maximum securities domiciled in aso rock? They won't even dare.
Emperormartin:

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by themanderon: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Somewhere around the corner France will be involved in all these. They are usually the cause of instabilities happening in francophone countries.
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Obalola4: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Eeeeya, this coup made me remember this novel...Camara Laye...African Child
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Mozegee: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
That is the best thing to do when the country is not moving in a right direction.
Ayoslimzy:

Who curse us undecided
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Euegene100001: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ok Ur father?
Awoleesu:

They're a gang of pussies... sad
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Kano4tot2: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
CodeBlooded:
They gat money for wars but can’t feed the poor

No joy inside life

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by chrisdking1(m): 2:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Abfinest007:
dm me if u got fb for sale

Kindly engage over WhatsApp.
0 8 1 7 6 4 3 8 4 6 2

I have some for sale, please.
Re: Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) by Ndipe(m): 2:58am On Oct 01, 2021
If you liked Camara Laye's novel, "The African Child," read this, https://www.nairaland.com/10200/saddest-love-story-camara-laye

Obalola4:
Eeeeya, this coup made me remember this novel...Camara Laye...African Child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.