Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Bbnaija: Lovely Videos Frm Shine Ya Eye Housemates Owambe Themed Saturday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Lovely Videos Frm Shine Ya Eye Housemates Owambe Themed Saturday Party (778 Views)

Bbnaija: Lovely Video Of Dorathy And Lilo Hooking Up Amid Prince Cheating Saga ( / Bbnaija: Vee Looking Amazing In Owambe Themed Pictures / More Hilarious Photos & Dance Videos Frm Bbnaija 2020 First Saturday Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Lovely Videos Frm Shine Ya Eye Housemates Owambe Themed Saturday Party by MsDoris(f): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
BBNaija: Lovely Videos From ‘Shine Ya Eye’ Housemates Owambe Themed Saturday Night Party
Big Brother Naija Shine ya eye housemates had their sixth Saturday night party yesterday, 4th September.

The housemates partied in true Nigerian style at their Owambe themed party.

They each stunned in their different gorgoeus outfits that stayed true to the roots of Nigerian cultures and their various diversity.

The ladies exuded class and elegance with each outfit making a statement while the men served it hot and dapper.

The Housemates stepped into the Party Room very excited.

The housemates had so much fun with DJ Shawn and DJ Dayzee spinning the decks like before.

It was double the set and double the vibe for the night.

The house was flowing with drinks from the sponsor, Origin.

We have compiled videos from last night's party incase you missed it.

Visit site below for full update/ watch videos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-lovely-videos-from-shine-ya-eye.html

Re: Bbnaija: Lovely Videos Frm Shine Ya Eye Housemates Owambe Themed Saturday Party by GabriellePeake: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
It looks like a great party!
Re: Bbnaija: Lovely Videos Frm Shine Ya Eye Housemates Owambe Themed Saturday Party by mollyfq: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
I really like themed parties. They create a general mood, and all the guests look harmonious in costumes on the same theme. For example, my friends and I had a great Italian-style party when we went there on vacation. We chose the best party rooms in rome and invited our new friends. Everyone got dressed up, we prepared Italian appetizers and drinks, and music. And when we arrived, everyone was excited about our party, everyone felt very comfortable. We had another party there the next day, too, and it was even better. I think it was an excellent way to meet new people, and we had a great time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘rat Poison’ If We Were Not Divorced: Tonto / Queen Confronts Whitemoney For Telling Jackie B What Transpired Between Them / Tragic Davido: Why Is Everyone Around Him Dying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.