Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) (1310 Views)

Painters In Awka, Are You Ready?? This Summit Is For You! / Get Experienced Painters In Melbourne For Transforming Your Home / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by bastien: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
The painter guy is saying because I bought the paint my self and it’s dalux paint I bought and not value part that’s why I’m having this problem even though screeding was done on the wall

Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
You buy good paint and repaint... looks like a bad paint or, a poorly mixed paint .
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by Juliusmalema2: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ask Juliusmalema. Should I send his number to u?
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by bastien: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
Ask Juliusmalema. Should I send his number to u?
are u not the julismalema
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by bastien: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mrkumareze:
You buy good paint and repaint... looks like a bad paint or, a poorly mixed paint .
another expensive bill again, this thing just dey vex me
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
bastien:
another expensive bill again, this thing just dey vex me

Did you said its dulux paint ? If yes, where you buy am?
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by Juliusmalema2: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
bastien:
are u not the julismalema
No, I am Juliusmalema2.
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

No, I am Juliusmalema2.

Wahala for name 1 and name 2 grin
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by mufutau55(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
bastien:
The painter guy is saying because I bought the paint my self and it’s dalux paint I bought and not value part that’s why I’m having this problem even though screeding was done on the wall

Dulux Paint is one of the best, so I dont think this is Dulux. Go to real Dulux Dealer and buy the original paint and then repaint.

Hajji M.
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by twinskenny(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
bastien:

Dulux? Are you sure it’s original dulux?

Cc gbadexy
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by gbadexy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
twinskenny:

Dulux? Are you sure it’s original dulux?

Cc gbadexy
Perhaps it's dalux. In any case from painters and client's experience, the original brand too have people complaining of various things and they just tell you to bring it and come back at later date. No shout, no drama.
Although there are lots of the adulterated products in the market, this here is a poor workmanship.
Wall preparation is poor, they did patching after applying first coat and painted the final coat over it.
They've should apply another coat.
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by bastien: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Did you said its dulux paint ? If yes, where you buy am?
from their factory gongon
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2021
bastien:
from their factory gongon

Hold your painter responsible..Delux is still one of the best paints we have here.
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by bastien: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2021
mufutau55:

Dulux Paint is one of the best, so I dont think this is Dulux. Go to real Dulux Dealer and buy the original paint and then repaint.

Hajji M.
it’s dalux not dulux
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by bastien: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Hold your painter responsible..Delux is still one of the best paints we have here.
thank you sir
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by mufutau55(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
bastien:
it’s dalux not dulux

Ah Ok. Then that Dalux paint is not up to standard.
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by kenmaro: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
bastien:

Poor opacity! A second coat will be a solution. But, ensure the paint is not diluted with water. Apply directly to substrate after stirring.

Jimlux

Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by bastien: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2021
kenmaro:

Poor opacity! A second coat will be a solution. But, ensure the paint is not diluted with water. Apply directly to substrate after stirring.

Jimlux
okay boss
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by Rainer131(f): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
bastien:

Yes
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by Valuepaints20(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
bastien:

This is bad
Is either the paints is low quality or is over thinning with water

However there’s room for correction.
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by bastien: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Valuepaints20:

This is bad
Is either the paints is low quality or is over thinning with water

However there’s room for correction.

are you a painter can you correct it??

2 Likes

Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by Valuepaints20(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
bastien:
are you a painter can you correct it??

Sure smiley
We can give you our company painter with year’s of experience in the painting job
Your location sir

1 Like

Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by bastien: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Valuepaints20:

Sure smiley
We can give you our company painter with year’s of experience in the painting job
Your location sir
satellite town Lagos

1 Like

Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by Valuepaints20(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
bastien:
satellite town Lagos

WhatsApp 08163862804 sir
Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by Rainer131(f): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Valuepaints20:

Sure smiley
Your location sir

Customers satisfaction is your goal
Weldon oga mi @valuepaints20

1 Like

Re: Painters In The House How Can This Paint Be Corrected (pix) by Calypse: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
In order to commemorate the International Paint's Month Dr. Smart Paint presents Painter's Engagement Summit in conjunction with PGN.

The Summit is set to hold across 4 Regions
- South-South (Benin) _[06/09/2021]_
- East (Awka)
- South-West (Ibadan)
- North (Abuja) ...Date to other regions will be communicated soon!

Highlights of the Summit includes:
- FREE decorative paint Designs Training.
- Training Certification
- Product Awareness

If you're yet to Register do so via this link: https:///3tefQdF
For More Info contact: 07064630778

(1) (Reply)

Sold / 85% Completed 72 Rooms Hotel For Sale In Asaba / The Best Business Friendly Small Hotel In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.