Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti (717 Views)

Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp / Ekiti Corpers Fight Over Respect (Photos) / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by uc4uandc(f): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
My sister's friend who was posted to Ekiti has been kidnapped. She and 6 other prospective members were abducted yesterday 5th of September while going to the Orientation Camp in Ekiti.

She's a graduate of IMSU.
Bandits are demanding N100M

Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by Fahdiga(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oh no. Not again. This is the time for the national assembly impeach Buhari for turning Nigeria into the underworld capital of the world. The international community should step in asap and rescue Nigerians from this calamity of a president. Nigeria is gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by Davash222(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
To travel on land in Nigeria presently is one of the easiest ways to invite death. All thanks to Buhari and APC

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by Offpointng: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
So sad...that's why i always look out for the nearest sea port before going out, once i notice seaport are not near the market, barber's shop or provisions store I just stay home. recently I've been beckoning on our landlords to construct sea port btwn streets and areas but the carton that involves the sugar cain might just build a legion of double sweater before his bank account postpone a prophesy

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by Tamedo101(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is pathetic. Nigeria has failed
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by PhilGreen(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Omo, this thing dey worse day by day fa. To even do inter state travel now dey fear person. Oluwa no let ur boys fall please
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by hybrid11(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
As long is that cow is in power , people will suffer and die for no reason and yet you will see some slowpoke come here and adore him
National assembly should impeach buhari now

Next bandit go kidnap people for their dream and demand billions
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by Ablemed: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Offpointng:
So sad...that's why i always look out for the nearest sea port before going out, once i notice seaport are not near the market, barber's shop or provisions store I just stay home. recently I've been beckoning on our landlords to construct sea port btwn streets and areas but the carton that involves the sugar cain might just build a legion of double sweater before his bank account postpone a prophesy

Wait I don't understand what is postponing a prophesy??
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by PENUEL17(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Everything is in ruins.. cry
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by 2rez: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ablemed:

Wait I don't understand what is postponing a prophesy??

U see pesin moniker, Offpoint & u still went ahead to dey ask question grin? No worry, u go see the reply when u go get.

Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by AxeofGod(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buhari is the most wicked ruler the world over. Two years is a very very long time.
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by JOACHINpedro: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
NYSC should be scrapped. I'll say this again and again. The country is not safe to deploy civilian students around the states like soldiers.

I pray they get rescued
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by NFFGG: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pls give details of this incident. Where In Ekiti does this happen? When (time)? Can we have ur contact or Facebook messenger’s name so that we can chat up? Or maybe u private chat me so that we can talk better. It’s urgent pls
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by NFFGG: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
@ Uc4uandc's,

How can I reach u to get details of this story for proper escalation.
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by DCmonster: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Smh! How can a slay queen not know the difference between "there" and "their".
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by DoctorDree(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Bad news lately concerning Corp members traveling and all
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by Mrsoft3(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Offpointng:

Your name
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by Maj196(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mehn, shit have truly hit the fan shocked
Re: Bandits Abduct 7 Corpers In Ekiti by harmargedon: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Why do I feel that they're making banditry sound like a company that pays tax.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help !, I Need A Good Ppa In Lagos / How I Earn In Dollars Uploading Photos On Amazon, Monitize That Your Pictures. / State Where You Are Sure To Be Posted To, Let's Follow You Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.