Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours (55008 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club / Ronaldo Beats Messi In Shirt-Sales As His No 7 Brings In £187 Million In A Week / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Geekamon(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tap in! Tap in!! Tap in!!!

Na so tap in easy na other people nor dey run am dey make name?

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Stand in the box and tappings with the number seven shirt

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by 24brains(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
When the real GOAT (ronaldo) bleet abi meew, or na moan? every other ewu (messi) bow
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
htdot:
No body is talking about Messi turning psg twitter followers from 15million to 30million within 24hours... thatz a record breaking event. Not this fake news that isnt true.

Create a post jare
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by alimaxion: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
You have better things to do with your life than this

adioolayi:
Report has it that Messi's PSG shirt was sold out in minutes.

Modified: I am still waiting for any of CR7 's pictures on his official Instagram page , to match the number of likes of Messi's pictures on his Instagram page:
-Sitting with Copa America cup over 21M likes

- Barcelona farewell with over 21M likes

-Holding his PSG number 30 shirt with over 22M likes.

I feel, it's just fair to compare their influence on social media they both have account...which is Instagram.

Till date, non of CR7 pictures has crossed 20M likes on Instagram, despite having more followers
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Jayrow08: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
adioolayi:

Modified: I am still waiting for any of CR7 's pictures on his official Instagram page , to match the number of likes of Messi's pictures on his Instagram page:

I feel, it's just fair to compare their influence on social media they both have account...which is Instagram.

Till date, non of CR7 pictures has crossed 20M likes on Instagram, despite having more followers
Comot for there! WizKid fan sighted
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by IVORY2009(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Woefuls12:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T
Grab this
I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============|
For Students, Job seekers, Youth Corpers, I.T professionals, Freelancers, Non I.T professionals who want a change in career path, If you'd like to work remotely for one of Fortune 500 companies, Or If you had genuine plans to JAPA.

Nothing SCAMMER
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by IVORY2009(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Watimgbo:
GOAT

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by adioolayi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
alimaxion:
You have better things to do with your life than this

Typical..when the tide is against Ronaldo. Una no say anything like this when news about his Twitter likes was on here..I wasn't expecting less from Ronaldo fan boys grin grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by ComeToJesus: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
adioolayi:

Una get time to dey hustle likes...
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by iampeterben(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
tuzle:
I guess the person who posted dis is an arsenal fan and I agree with him
Wrong Madridsta!!!
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by kaymart: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
mynd1:
There was a year Messi didn't deserve that balloon d'or but it was given to him because he is a FIFA boy. Wesley Sneider should have been given the award.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by adioolayi(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=Alexandroanthon post=105525785][/quote]

We said "likes"....you are bringing "Views" na same thing grin grin grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by adioolayi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
ComeToJesus:

Una get time to dey hustle likes...

Just decided to put some sand for Tap-in fan boys Garri grin grin grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Rajiolaade: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
htdot:
No body is talking about Messi turning psg twitter followers from 15million to 30million within 24hours... thatz a record breaking event. Not this fake news that isnt true.
talent( king messi)different from strong head force(penaldo)
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by yetunsbay(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:
A quick reminder, Manure has gone 5 seasons Trophyless.

yet afloat financially. U forgot to add
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by yetunsbay(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
adioolayi:

just as u received ur own like too on nairaland. Tell us at what influence
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by karkel(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
adioolayi:

O boy see statistician
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by ComeToJesus: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin
adioolayi:

Just decided to put some sand for Tap-in fan boys Garri grin grin grin
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Lucque: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
While you are comparing 2 greats who mind you don't know you exist, if you are compared with your peers will there be anything noteworthy to write about you??....maybe if you spent your free time thinking about how to be even the slightest bit significant you would not be here rubbing the shit that's your ignorance over this page....
adioolayi:

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by adioolayi(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
yetunsbay:
just as u received ur own like too on nairaland. Tell us at what influence

Just to water down the CR7 noise... grin grin grin .. especially, that ridiculous "Twitter likes" headline that graced Nairaland front page some days ago.

Anyways...that's what football fans is all about, you bring out statistics that suits your argument..that's what entertainment is all about.
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by adioolayi(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lucque:
While you are comparing 2 greats who mind you don't know you exist, if you are compared with your peers will there be anything noteworthy to write about you??....maybe if you spent your free time thinking about how to be even the slightest bit significant you would not be here rubbing the shit that's your ignorance over this page....

Football is about entertainment... Football fans argues with facts..

My friend, take life easy and do things that relieves you of pressure this world presents.

Don't take this too serious..it's about entertainment
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by frankson1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Habib101:

Am not saying he has zero value, can he score goals yes but u can't compare the cr7 of 5 years back and cr7 of now, his price tag speaks for itself.

This is not even arguable as he's growing older. He should be applauded for the things he currently does at his age.

Just know that he won't be silenced in EPL. Don't also forget that he doesn't have time for step-overs. His duty is to score goals and that's what he does. He uses both feet perfectly and currently, there's no better header in the league than CR7.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Brenn594(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
All hail the GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:

u know nothing bout football bro. Na who win uel in 2017?
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Bimpe29: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
CR7 is really a destiny helper. His arrival bring success and glory back to Manchester United insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Mykel51(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Stand in the box and tappings with the number seven shirt

Cry more... grin

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Mykel51(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
adioolayi:

Influence on social media...who has more IG followers ?
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by goodheart02(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:

Hater!! Cry me a river... Lol.

CR7 is the real brand

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
Fraudulent balon dor... no one cares anymore, if messi like make he win 100

No one takes that thing serious anymore, only messi fans...... cruyff won it 3 times ....but we only know pele and maradona that never won it...reason is what u do on the pitch and trophies won , supercedes voted awards......voters don't determine winners , counters do... I gave up on it when they selected messi ahead of VVD ....meessi was disgraced by Liverpool 4.0 , lost copa de rey to valencia....was red carded in the copa America lost in the semis with only one penalty to show for it.... they said he won league and European golden boot , that was the reason he deserved it...ok.... now Lewandowski won the league, broke the league goal scoring record and won European golden boot , and they still wanna give messi that lost league ( finished 3rd) disgraced out of CL in round of 16 by psg , 5 goals in the CL , all but one were penalties, won copa de rey and copa America despite ghosting in the semi and final against Colombia and Brazil...but they say he deserves it cos he scored boliva and Ecuador... they are just jokers .... posterity will judge .... he doesn't even deserve to b in the top 3....

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by goodheart02(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
adioolayi:

There's no extent u weird Messi fans won't twist things to suit your midget. What is all these rubbish u typed up there?

Whether u like it or YES, Ronaldo remains the only celebrity with the highest social media influence, he remains the only true GOAT and his jersey sale just broke record.

U can cry me a river... Lol

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by preshyusufu: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Which record remain now to break?
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours by goodheart02(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
htdot:

Is twitter now the problem... Lol. Messi fans sef. I thought u guys said social media doesn't matter. How come u are the one dragging it about now??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.