Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Bbnaija:why I Will Keep My Relationship With Cross -maria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:why I Will Keep My Relationship With Cross -maria (406 Views)

Emmanuel, Liquorose Step Out Together After Her Loved-Up Photos With Cross / Big Brother Naija 2021 - Week 5 Nomination Process Pere Jmk Cross Maria Sammie / BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:why I Will Keep My Relationship With Cross -maria by Dahnny: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Evicted big Brother Naija housemate Maria has revealed why she would keep her relationship with Cross after the show.

She made this known during her media rounds, she said the friendship she shared with Cross is something she would love to keep outside the house.

Complete story with the link

https://chiisstarlight.com/bbnaijawhy-i-will-keep-my-relationship-with-cross/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Nedu's Ex-wife Speaks In A Recent Interview On The Paternity Of Her Son / #bbnaija2021 : Tega And Husband Make Up, Kiss Away Their Tears.... Case Dismisse / I Never Slept With Boma – Tega’s Underwear Video In [pulse Interview]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.