Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House (29533 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by iamyemiakins(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
KILLBuhariNOW:
I like her breast
You're not a real niggarrr
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by ultiabaz36(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
You evict peace and you want to still be experiencing peace in that house.... Na joke u be
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by frog12: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
honestly, this show is the main promoter of decadence in our society. i mean a governor gave one of them a position while a 1st class graduate was struggling !!!
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Habib101: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
A GUS fan

1 Like

Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Habib101: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
frog12:
honestly, this show is the main promoter of decadence in our society. i mean a governor gave one of them a position while a 1st class graduate was struggling !!!
Chaii the country no balance my brother.
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ayo2004: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Eyahh!!!
And I like this peace,all these slim cute melanin girls wey sweet to dey knack

U fit do any style,Dem dey always dey flexible,u fit do acrobatics missionary style sef,no be all those nonsense big babes wey go just lie down like mumu

Make I go go shoot my shot for IG Sha grin
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Habib101: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hugged:
grin

Peace wey get mind report me for inmessage because i price her 20k daybreak !!!

Oyaa dey come out nahh !!!

I know say you price now go reach 200k .....

I Don las las get money !!! , Although say my phone don loss .... my guy still get your number !!!

I Dey EKO Room 503 dey wait for you ....

Make sure say you wash am well grin grin grin

My dealer dey waste time shaaa
grin cheesy chaii u don finish her oo
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Blessings27(f): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Next is Tega and her Boy
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hugged:
grin

I Don las las get money !!! , Although say my phone don loss .... my guy still get your number !!!

please sir, calm down, you talking trash sir
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Faber(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Omo. E be like say na WhiteMoney get this bag o
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by teewye4real: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hugged:
grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by jaxxy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Stanweezy:
Peace is gone ppl without content, why is Nini crying.

Although she's save but e belike say she don forget where she dey

Maria and peace where her closest friends.
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Stanweezy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Maria and peace where her closest friends.

The cry is something else, I was like it seems she forget only one winner is expected and every week is eviction

1 Like

Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Crossroad1:
Fine girl
She resemble simi
na Sandra Bullock she resemble
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by jaxxy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Stanweezy:

The cry is something else, I was like it seems she forget only one winner is expected and every week is eviction

Its a tsunami in the house 2day. Bound to be tears here and there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by RobbStark(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
All this housemates just go there to make up the number. Nothing more.
Finally, they are been shown the way out.

This year bbn is boring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by wisdomkid: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hugged:
grin

Be careful what you say about people. Because when the table turns and you start saying things like: "like me die this night if I've ever accused person falsely."

BE CAREFUL PLEASE.
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by techWriter1: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oya Bring dey betweens I still doubt how she give last long for the house yourself

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tomek09(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Begin come home Peace grin

Lalasticlala daalu for the update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tomek09(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:
All this housemates just go there to make up the number. Nothing more.
Finally, they are been shown the way out.

This year bbn is boring.
No be lie. This year #BBN is damn boring. Kpele
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by brosom(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hugged:
grin

I wouldn't agree more on what u said about her, that year before I deleted inmssg, lot of girls dey there both the one u no believe, even my childhood hood friend dey there too dey call 15k per night and 5k upfront..

Na there I comot hand for 9ja babes, fear them grin
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by ifysimple(f): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Stanweezy:
Peace is gone ppl without content, why is Nini crying.

Although she's save but e belike say she don forget where she dey

Peace is the chief bridesmaid to the couple ( Nini & Saga.
cheesy
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
My girl is evicted
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
shocked
Crossroad1:
Fine girl
She resemble simi
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Stanweezy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
ifysimple:

Peace is the chief bridesmaid to the couple ( Nini & Saga.
cheesy

grin
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rancherss50:
So we should fry sand?

Let us know how it tastes.

Fried sand...never tried it before.
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Skillsnigeria: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin women program
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
So there's no peace of mind for peace this weekend grin grin
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by sunnydike1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
peace my love
Re: Peace Evicted From The Big Brother House by trevorhorace(m): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Peace out grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Got to the Hot Seat / Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 3 Voting Results & Percentages / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C, Tobi And Anto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.