Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Disguised Housemaid (new Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Disguised Housemaid (new Story) (1478 Views)

My Housemaid - Episode 1 / New Story Alert!!...lonely Wife!(18+)...not For Kids / New Story: TOCHI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by ollydy22: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Guys another interesting story out. I no you won't want miss out.
Dazznote write
Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by Blake755: 3:58am On Sep 06, 2021
I dey present please do mention me in your post it certainly going to be a thrilling story
Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by ollydy22: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
DISGUISED HOUSEMAID.

PROLOGUE

THE MEETING.

That sunny afternoon was so hot that not every body can directly go anywhere except those slaves of sir Ade. the millionaire of that time. It's time after the great Nigerian had fought hard to make us free from the colonial.

Mr Azeez Akin got married to beautiful young lady from Ibadan. called mrs Tosin. their love was beyond the sea. that almost everyone cherish their relationship. for over two years now, they haven't fight themselves. For this personal reason, they the best couples of their time. they live at Lagos.

SANGO OTA
22/09/1962

In a very large uncompleted building, bushy and unkept. The house was built by one of the late rich man who died immediately after the window was brought. A young lady has been living there at around the independent year. Her Name Is Maria Segun. her husband was killed by a rival competitor at work since then she has been struggling with her life as she didn't give birth before her husband was killed. she had vowed un revenge

1 Like

Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by ollydy22: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Azeez's mother had to bring housemaid for her son since Tosin is pregnant and won't stress herself. she didn't see any girl whom she trusted so she was going to market that fateful day, she met Maria sitting thinking of what to eat that day.

"hey young lady!", Azeez's mother said.

maria lifted her head up to look at the old woman at her front.

"Ma, are you here to kill me?"

"no no no, it's as if you're in trouble. come and let discuss" Azeez's mother said.

Maria was surprised so much that such a kind woman still exist.
Maria paused when she got to the door, it seemed she has forgotten something.

yes! that's the picture of the man that killed her husband. the same man who took over her husband's company. the same man who's not kind with her.

whenever they meet again he's going to kill him.

are they going to ever meet?

who's Azeez?

find out in this interesting story! the mistery is yet reveal!

1 Like

Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by ollydy22: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Guyz can we continue?
Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by ollydy22: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
[/b][b]Chapter one

The second meeting

Maria was looking at the big house in front of her. She exclaimed a "wow" in a slight way. It's paradise in her eye, someone who haven't leave her dirty uncompleted building a year now.

"come " Azeez's Mother muttered as she obliged.

Mrs saratu offered maria hot rice and cold bottle water. Maria ate the meal like an hungry wolf. It wasn't her fault it's fate.

They were in the living room after eating..

1 Like

Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by ollydy22: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
ollydy22:
Guys another interesting story out. I no you won't want miss out.

Dazznote write
Soccer-Manchester City have the most expensive squad in Europe with United second, says study
Reuters1 hour ago
(Reuters) - Manchester City continue to boast of the costliest squad among all clubs in Europe's top five leagues, followed by Manchester United, according to a latest study by Switzerland-based independent research group CIES Football Observatory.
The annual study by CIES crunches numbers across Europe's elite teams to calculate the cost of every squad based on transfer fees, including all possible add-ons.
This year's report https://football- observatory.com/IMG/sites /b5wp/2021/wp346/en said that City have committed an estimated 1.08 billion euros ($1.28 billion) on their current crop of players, with United close behind in second on 1.02 billion euros ($1.21 billion).
Paris St Germain are third with spending worth 939 million euros ($1.11 billion), while the top five is rounded off by Real Madrid on 787 million euros ($930.16 million) and Chelsea on 780 million euros ($921.88 million).
Liverpool (672 million euros) and Arsenal (630 million euros) are other two English sides in the top 10. Barcelona find themselves in ninth with a spend of 578 million euros ($683.14 million).
($1 = 0.8461 euros)
(Reporting by Dhruv Munjal in Bengaluru; Editing by Christian Radnedge)
Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by ollydy22: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2021
EPISODE 1
THE SECOND MEETING.

Azeez Akin's mother had taken maria home. she offered her food and chilled juice. maria was very happy, she can't express how she felt from the beginning of her heart. maria had saw this kind ofhouse just before her husband died. her husband's killer picture was in the little bag when she followed azeez's mother.

[b]Mrs Titilayo[b/]

she's a beautiful young lady that that no one would believe her son is old enough to marry and give birth. she had be living in lagos state with her husband mr Akin Ade. she was 55 years old and supermarket holder.

mr Akin Ade

he's a handsome old man, a young-old traveller and stakeholder of many companies ni nigeria. the a&a venture is the largest of his companies, it's located below and behind the t-junction to a small suret. he went for ECG's test at china. the ECG is acronym as electrocardiogram, the ECG test that measures and records electrical activity of the heart. the only man he had trouble with is the igbo man mr obi, who rented five years house without paying.

_______
maria sat down with mrs Titilayo after the dishing. she felt welcome back.
"hey what is your name? youre at this lagos?" mrs titilayo asked. "my name is maria!" she retorted and mrs titilayo was happy she finally replied her.

[b]flashback[b/]

azeez akin came back home a week ago to give the news of the pregnancy of her wife. he didn't want to stress his wife at all. mrs titi was happy to see her son with a good news. "mom, i want a better change for my home i need a new maid!" azeez said after they sat down. "hmmm....graduate are much. i don't know if they would do that kind of job" mrs titi replied worried about the situation of nigeria. "come on, mama i want to be paying bulk of money! i just want my wife to be at rest" azeez akin muttered. "then i will try finding one around the street soon".

"ma! ma! you are unconscious, are you okay?" maria said patted mrs titi's shoulder. "oh! sorry. i have a job for you" mrs titi sprawled badly. "oh my god. i never expected this one. madam thank you so much God will bless you!" maria exclaimed out with tears of joy after long time. "come on all thanks belong to God are you interested in the job?" mrs titilayo asked.
"yes yes, i would do it just to survive" she said like a baby which mother was weaning. "good, i will call my son now and inform him that you're coming tomorrow" mrs titi said.
maria nodded briefly and turned her head. boom! she saw the picture of a man on the wall. that's azeez akin the same man that killed her husband. she couldn't be dreaming she stares around it foremost. "are you okay maria?" mrs titi questioned, "i'm okay ma.......i want to start going" maria said in agony. "come on you can't back to that humiliating uncompleted building again" mrs titi said as she didn't want to loss this maid again. she knew this is awuf, maria would do it any cost just to get food to eat.
"okay....i want to see my friend labake" maria echoed out. "okay.. don't stay long" mrs titi said with concern. "thank you ma", she went to labake house at lekki.

maria narrated everything to her friend, "human are too wicked. the man that killed your husband must die oo" labake said with a dead glare at the picture in her hand "he must die" maria contested too.
"you are going to go as disguise housemaid, he won't recognize you any more, but is your boss' mom going with you?" labake asked. "no she want to send me there tomorrow"
"good. our plan would definately go work" labake said.

the next day.
maria had left mrs titilayo's house. she had dressed in disguise through. she didn't know what punishment is good for him. "good morning. mother had spoken about you and no need to delay you mrs maria" azeez ade said.
"thank you sir!" maria said as they shook hand for second meeting, this second meeting is going to be a banger!
TBC

1 Like

Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by Missmossy(f): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Interesting story, more updates please.
Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by ollydy22: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Blake755
Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by Asiseeit: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Shaping up to be an interesting story. I hope it's something fresh and not following the nollywood stereotypes.

P. S- OP, kindly make sure you edit and format, before posting. It aids readability for readers and gives you credibility. Thanks for the effort in entertaining us. cool
Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by Blake755: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
I don land boss cheesy
Re: Disguised Housemaid (new Story) by ollydy22: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2021
EPISODE TWO
Azeez's house is very big and beautiful. the blue color is so wonderful and it improve its statues. the weather wasn't hot as people thought, it's rather cool in the afternoon. maria had cooked launch, do the laudary and run so errand for her boss. the only problem was she's so bothered about her husband's dead.

time: 12:30 pm
it's noon already, azeez akin was in a meeting with mr kenedy john and mrs janet edwin.
mr kenedy john was short in height and a bald man, he's handsome in his own image as no man is created ugly by God. he had been the manager for three years now. mrs janet edwin a beautiful young lady and was new to the company.

"good afternoon, it's been a long time now. we have to make this company grow longer than before" azeez akin paused "but do you suspect any lazy attitude from the staff recently?"

"i've suspect nothing sir" mrs janet replied.
"sir, mr cletus had been absent from work without any valid reason" mr kenedy john said.
"make his sack letter!i"
"okay sir."
"concerning the developing of this company. we found out that late partner mr clement obi has branch at ibadan which we have abandon for years i think it's time we reopen the company" mr kenedy john smacked.
"wow! i never thought of that"
"sir!!, what of his family relations?" janet edwin asked.
"don't worry we will take care of that"

_______
lekki lagos.

mrs titilayo was home waiting for someone. she's willing to know the killer of mr clement obi, the late husband of her best friend maria. though both of them are not speaking same language but love saving themselves from trouble. soon, the door was opened and a tall young rough handsome guy walked inside.
"welcome tessy!! have your sit" mrs titi offered him chair.
"thank you madam!"
"i want you to do something for me. my best friend's husband had been murdered by some wicked people but we are not sure of the killer"
"mrs titilayo, i'm professional killer. i can't do anything if you don't have details of the killer of your friend's husband"
"there is three suspect which each has one trustee. those three suspects are likely the killer of mr clement obi" mrs titilayo signed to nature.
"Good. what are their name?"Tessy asked.
"mr job johnson, owner of j&j venture"
"yes?"
"mr Azeez Akin, owner of Azeez's developing company"
"yes?"
"and mr kamarudeen musa, owner of allround supermarket"
"those there are suspects but i want you to work on mr kamarudeen musa and mr job johnson" titilayo uttered.
"good!"

time; closing hour.
location- AZEEZ'S DEVELOPING COMPANY LAGOS.

It's Closing time, other staffs had gone home. it's remaining just mr Azeez Akin And Kenedy John.
"sir, don't you think mrs janet is mole?"
"hmm....i'm not thinking of anything. are you?"
"yes!!"
"what's? we need her out of way"
"so well."

time: late hour.

mrs tosin azeez was not at rest. her husband was not back home by this time of the day. mrs maria walked out of room.
"madam, this condition needed more attention and that's why i am here......"
"hey woman!, you can't satisfy my needs!"
"i know but don't you trust your husband?"
mrs tosin turned her eyes at maria. she didn't expect such question.

(1) (Reply)

Publishing My Book: Do I Need An Agent? / The Business Of Spoken Word Poetry In Nigeria Holds September 14, 2013 / Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.