Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini (69523 Views)

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Idamond: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
go home and fall in love
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Evercurious(f): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You are very Funny Sha! sad

You told you that Introverts/Quiet pple can't win dis Big brother show?

There was one BbAfrica (dats 2011) that one guy Wendell won!The guy HARDLY talk!! But he was the Winner!!

In Competitions and Life too, Time, chance and sheer luck comes to play in favouring a person.
U must Understand dis! smiley

Oga this is like 10 years after... That cant and wont happen ... infact it was an error like this APC government that must not be allowed to repeat itself... which kind nonsense be that sef? Yousef? Lol.. abeg talk another thing..
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Men please hide your wives oh
Boma is back

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Skyfly007: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Super story. Show in the bag for WhiteMoney.
Biggy fit shock una this season..
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by wetmenow: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
I have already told all my friends that YOUSEF will win this S6. It will shock them all. Abokis are ready for this S6.

FalseProphet1:
I said last week that Yousef would go far in this show and people were flooding my mentions with insults, Nigerians can be very uncultured whenever you don't say what favours them.

Well, I see Yousef making it to the final eviction, I see him going really far...that's all I'll say for now.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by maldino: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
They would have just swapped MICHAEL with SAGA...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by jennifer22(f): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Byke60:
Nemesis catches up with Boma and Tega.
I pity the shame even outside the show.
FEAR DELTA PU****Y

Tega na Calabar girl

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by uchwar1: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
It shocked me when Tega said she will be going back to her husband and the son. Gosh! I was like... Is this lady really married? What a heck!!
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Iwantpeace: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
maldino:
They would have just swapped MICHAEL with SAGA...
Honestly...that saga is behaving abnormally
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Revolva(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ebuka should also be evicted

jennifer22:

Tega na Calabar girl

How does the word Tega sound to you ...all dese children who don't know any where in Nigeria

Imagine calling someone bearing Tega Calabar....Tega is an urhobo name ok
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by ArmaniUhuru: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Revolva:
Ebuka should also be evicted

How does the word Tega sound to you ...all dese children who don't know any where in Nigeria

Imagine calling someone bearing Tega Calabar....Tega is an urhobo name ok

She’s actually Calabar. The Tega na acronyms of her calabar names.

She don set Urhobo people up grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by ArmaniUhuru: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Byke60:
FEAR DELTA PU****Y

She’s actually Calabar. The Tega na acronyms of her calabar names.

She don set Urhobo people up grin
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by philisto: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Here is how BBNaija Viewers voted for their favourite housemates:

Tega: 0.67

Peace: 0.81%

Boma: 0.96%

Michael: 1.62%

Saga: 1.73%

Nini: 2.16%
lalasticlala:

lalasticlala:

. People just the consume biggy food for nothing no fans to vote for them.
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Mrexcell(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
modsfucker:

You're definitely not talking about his IG page, cos every post on his page attracts hundreds of comments.. His page is @officialking_yousef.

How many comment do you see on the screenshot, that was made just this night?

Maybe the page I checked on might be the wrong one.
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by clothingonline(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pere fans are huge wow
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by ikabasa1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mrexcell:

I don't really know where his votes is actually coming from if you check his IG page u will only see less than 5 comments with very few followers compared with other evicted housemates. Am not really sure that the eviction is actually based on the votes from viewers.
if you try us, we the Arewas( North) go use our Yousef test run the coming election oo. We no dey make noise when it come to election oooo. We go surprise una soon on Yousef.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by XYZo: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Mrexcell:

I don't really know where his votes is actually coming from if you check his IG page u will only see less than 5 comments with very few followers compared with other evicted housemates. Am not really sure that the eviction is actually based on the votes from viewers.

Just the same way you won't see Northerners shouting on Nairaland , but after election you will see their results . Same way . Fear North

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Echoketh: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Boma is a pussy ass niggar, Michael even got more votes than him, just imagine!

Nini and Saga dey dance soapy ontop live wire cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by ZwamTech(m): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2021
#BBNaija: Watch Cross’ reaction as Ebuka reveals that Jaypaul and Saskay kissed (Must watch Video)

See full gist & Video ��
https:///pdjMtH-Nk

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Officialab(m): 12:38am On Sep 06, 2021
HoW To Create A YouTube Channel in Nigeria (Latest Beginner's guide)

How Do You Create a Successful YouTube Channel?

Many different factors contribute to the success of your YouTube channel. First, you need to ensure that your channel is set up correctly and optimized for viewership.

The adage “If you build it, they will come” does not necessarily apply to YouTube channels. You need to ensure that your channel has the necessary components to drive meaningful results.

The core components of a successful YouTube account include:

A clear focus for the channel (i.e., designated for a specific business or organization)
High-quality videos that engage audiences
Optimized titles, tags, and descriptions
Polished profile photos, headers, and playlists
Traffic to the channel from other owned channels

Last but not least, you’ll need consistency. Just as with content marketing and SEO, you’ll need to know upfront that you’ll be required to publish several videos regularly to be able to collect valuable data and start seeing more views.

How to Create a YouTube Channel Step by Step

Now that you know the basics, it’s time to dive in and start creating your own YouTube channel.

These steps will guide you through the process of bringing your channel to life. By following this guide closely, you’ll finish with a professional YouTube channel that showcases your business or organization in the best possible way.

1. Create Your Account
To get started, visit YouTube.com and log into your Google account. This first step is simple and gets you going on the right path.

To create an account, you need a functioning email address linked directly to your YouTube account. This first presents you with a decision: Is this a business YouTube account or a personal account? Your answer will dictate the type of email address you use.

Before creating your account, you should consider the purpose of your YouTube page. Reflect on the following questions:

What type of videos do you plan to post?

Who do you want your subscribers to be?

How do you want to be presented?

To create a personal YouTube account, you can use your personal email. To create a company YouTube account, use your work email or a generic company email like info@companyname.com.

Once you log in with your email after visiting YouTube.com, you’ll see that your channel is already live. Click the Customize Channel button to open up your channel dashboard and begin personalizing the channel for your business.

For Further Learning visit the full content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WDF9gGY1fE
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by drtwist(m): 1:38am On Sep 06, 2021
Byke60:
FEAR DELTA PU****Y
She is not from delta State
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by jerry2cino(m): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2021
I like white money, but am afraid of yousef, that guy go shock people like electric this season,but my prayer is that white money wins
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by DrHighchief(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Celebration everywhere as Boma and Tega kicked out of the house...
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

In the end fans go for who they like regardless of sexual content or forming

Angel is even crying and wondering why fans still count her worthy

Arewas low-key supporting abokii Yousef, anything Election Aboki no dey joke with am

Lol, Northerners don't play with election
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by ityP(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Mrexcell:

Malo people are voting him. Those people don't talk. Same thing happens in political elections here in naija
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Powerfly(f): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Byke60:
FEAR DELTA PU****Y

Shut up.. dirty hypocrite... She's not from Delta.... She's from Cross River.... angry
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Aurelius1(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2021
ityP:

Malo people are voting him. Those people don't talk. Same thing happens in political elections here in naija
Do you are think the average aboki man, boy or girl has got time for BBA? Dem Neva sell their suya and tuwo finish na to watch BBA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Powerfly(f): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2021
thundafire:
shut up why will dumb Nigerians put sentiments in everything. If it was Tega husband dat was nacking will this same noise be generated. Is she the only one that has nacked in a show before. Didn't Prince nack last season and there was no noise. All this people shouting she messed up yet na una divorce and the Bleep friend husband and friends wives.

My dear..the hypocrisy is real..... Na wetin dey vex me pass
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Dre183(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Dafe20:

I've got a thread on a missing family friend that I've continuously tagged you to help push to the front page for wider audience, you just blank. It's well!

Modified:

Thank you for pushing it to FP immediately after the above.

I appreciate!

Lala no dey like something wey no go drag traffic.

But always intested in useless news like this.
Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by ityP(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Aurelius1:
Do you are think the average aboki man, boy or girl has got time for BBA? Dem Neva sell their suya and tuwo finish na to watch BBA

Bbn is not about average aboki men, boys or girls. It's about the rich guys. I stay in the north, so please, forget the suya talk. Rich Malo guys wey carry Yousef for head choke. E go shock una

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by ufojude: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Byke60:
FEAR DELTA PU****Y

Shut up! Say what you know. Tega is a Calabar girl from Cross River State. Get your facts right next time before you peddle lies.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini by Obidiugwu: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Wow...Dm us for different type of Male/Female Fabrics as well as Curtains/Beddings at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again? / The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.