Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,762 members, 7,865,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

How To Pass Post Utme Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Post Utme Exam (171 Views)

How To Prepare And Pass Post UTME In One Week / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo / See How Post-utme Exam Scores Will Be Calculated, FOR All University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Post Utme Exam by Machifix(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Understand Post UTME Format

The first step to rating high and spending your post UTME is to grasp the test format of your faculty of alternative.

Universities and Polytechnics have a unique format for the conductivity of Post UTME. Some faculties might conduct power take a look at whereas others would request for documents.

Study Post UTME information

To pass your post UTME, you want to study the Post UTME information. Post UTME information may be a subject define that contains a listing of topics you want to scan and perceive.

Inside the information, you'll get to grasp important areas for the examination queries. for instance, you'll see statements like students ought to recognize this which within the information.

Revive Your Reading craving

It is traditional for you to lose reading craving when reading to pass vertical and the circumstances that follow vertical utme.

But since there's no excuse for failure, then you would like to prevent something that has the potential to prevent your success. you'll continually revive your dying craving for reading. scan to pass post utme examination….

Forget About Your vertical Score

However, you would like to develop a positive perspective toward your post utme no matter your vertical score. continually try to pass the post utme examination no matter what you think that you scored in vertical.

Post utme may be a important issue that determines World Health Organization gains admission. albeit you scored low in vertical, you continue to have a golden chance to review your required course at the University.

A very high post utme score can not help boost your vertical result. I explained however it works here.

Say No To Procrastination

Later things…. Things ar the language of procrastinators. They continually suppose there's time. My dear, do no matter you would like to try and do currently. Time is Associate in Nursing plus and not a telephone.

The latter you usually say doesn’t come back for sure. Learn to measure your life with a way of urgency. Have the mentality, “I am behind schedule…”. Your post utme examination isn't way. Say no to procrastination.

Read for extended Hours

Reading for fewer than 5 hours daily is okay for you as a lycee student. however the demand for you gets higher with time.

Effective reading may be a operate of your time. you'll not be quick enough to vary time however you'll be quick enough to maximise some time. Increase the quantity of hours you scan daily.

Now, you'll be speculative regarding a way to study for long hours. it's terribly easy….. I even have written an in depth article on a way to study for long hours while not losing concentration. Trust me, it’s reaching to be of nice profit to you.

Learn to recollect

To pass post utme once and for all, you want to learn to recollect. it's not barely enough to scan. it's a lot of vital to recollect what you've got scan.

The distinction between somebody World Health Organization reads for shorter hours however pass alright and another World Health Organization studies for long hours however don’t perform well is “remembrance”.

Study to recollect and to not forget. If you'll keep in mind all you've got scan, then success can smile on you. Do no matter can cause you to pass post utme examination genuinely.

Test Yourself

It is not enough to stay reading. try and continually take a look at yourself to grasp your level of preparation.

There ar some ways you'll take a look at yourself; they enclosed practising past queries while not watching the answers and setting custom exams for yourself. you'll further take a look at yourself exploitation our quiz session.

Learn to try and do Night Reading

So many candidates create the statement, “I don’t acumen to scan at night”. my dear, it's time to grasp a way to scan in the dark.

You must find out how to handle your night. The day is sometimes not enough to try and do everything you ought to. The night may be a golden chance for you to capture your future and acquire your want.

One of the best mistakes candidates create in post utme is thinking that their high vertical score is enough. Don’t be deceived….. in spite of however high your vertical score perhaps, an occasional post utme score can disgrace it.

(1) (Reply)

Work To Pay My Tuition Fee / Which One Is The Best M.I.P.T/ M.L.T / Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2021(3M Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.