Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Sell Your Scrap Laptops And Desktop Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sell Your Scrap Laptops And Desktop Pc (682 Views)

I Buy Scrap and working Laptops (exchange Your Scrap Laptop For Money? / Sale Your Scrap Laptops Here / I Buy Scrap Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Scrap Laptops And Desktop Pc by PageICT: 4:22am On Sep 06, 2021
We buy all types of scrap laptops and desktops computers. We are based in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
You can reach us on 09016535260
Re: Sell Your Scrap Laptops And Desktop Pc by maiiilooo(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Check my profile.i open a thread for a laptop i wanted to sell
Re: Sell Your Scrap Laptops And Desktop Pc by PageICT: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
PageICT:
We buy all types of scrap laptops and desktops computers. We are based in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
You can reach us on 09016535260
We are still buying your scrap laptops and working laptops and desktops
Re: Sell Your Scrap Laptops And Desktop Pc by maiiilooo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
PageICT:
We are still buying your scrap laptops and working laptops and desktops
mine is not scrap tho, just need change of battery and a thin line on the screen
Re: Sell Your Scrap Laptops And Desktop Pc by PageICT: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
maiiilooo:
mine is not scrap tho, just need change of battery and a thin line on the screen
Drop the pix here, then call my number let's discuss the price. Thanks
Re: Sell Your Scrap Laptops And Desktop Pc by maiiilooo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
PageICT:
Drop the pix here, then call my number let's discuss the price. Thanks
4gb ram. 500gb rom
only problem is a faulty battery (so u will need to change it ) and a very thin line on the screen that disappears sometimes .
aside from this two problem it is working perfectly
#70000 negotiable

Re: Sell Your Scrap Laptops And Desktop Pc by PageICT: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
We are still buying Scrap and faulty laptops at reasonable price.
Re: Sell Your Scrap Laptops And Desktop Pc by PageICT: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year. We are still buying.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Clean Hp Elitebook Folio 1040 G3 Core I7 / Woman Fined $222,000 For Sharing Music Online / Tally, Quickbooks And Peachtree Training Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.