Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,321 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun O (235 Views)

Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa / More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun O by Elbinawi: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun Osewa

I saw this piece in NairaLand Forum Witten by the Creator of the Forum, Seun Osewa who followed me recently on Twitter.

Dear Seun Osewa, Muslims will never abandon Jihad as the concept of Jihad has an all encompassing meaning. To remove an injurious object from the street is Jihad; to speak the truth to a Tyrant ruler is Jihad; to feed the poor and downtrodden is Jihad; and the biggest Jihad is fight against yourself i.e to purify your character and conduct.

Dear Seun Osewa, the brutal and inhuman slaughters of Al-Qaeda, ISIS, BokoHaram and all the murderous Wahhabi terrorist groups that are killing the innocent around the world is not Jihad. This is terrorism to further the evil imperialist agenda of the Western hegemonic barbarians who created them via Saudi Arabia and the evil ideology of Wahhabism.

Western Imperialism and Global Zionism is behind the murderous Wahhabi Terrorism via Saudi Arabia. They killed two birds with only one stone;

1) Over 90% of the casualties and victims of murderous Wahhabi Terrorism are Muslims. And it is Muslims towns and cities that are destroyed. Muslim women and girls that are raped and dehumanized.

2) Murderous Wahhabi Terrorism is a catalyst for the growing Islamophobia industry. Western hegemonic barbarians always blame Islam whenever these bloodthirsty Wahhabi savages who are their tools perpetrated war crimes. It is important to note that nobody blamed Christianity for the heinous crimes Adolf Hitler perpetrated in World War II. When any Christian or Jew perpetrates massacre, nobody blame Christianity and Judaism. But when the criminal is a Muslim, you hear "Islamic Terrorism".

Having said this, there is the armed struggle of Righteous Resistance which is also called Jihad. The struggle to defend your dignity and honor, and to protect and defend those you love. This kind of struggle is accepted in all the civilized societies of ancient times.

Dear Seun Osewa, if a gang of violent people come to your community, violently invaded your homes, killed your relatives and steal you land, are you going to offer them flowers? I know you will not. Then why are you supporting the genocidal occupation of Palestine by the racist Apartheid Israeli regime? Do you think the genocidal massacres of innocent Palestinian civilians by the bloodthirsty Israeli terrorists is right and correct? My conclusion is that armed Resistance (Jihad) in occupied Palestine is an obligation.

On a final note, I will advise brother Seun Osewa to research on who created Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan and ISIS in Syria? Former US president Trump publicly stated that Obama and Hillary Clinton created ISIS in Syria to overthrow the Syrian Government. And Hillary Clinton herself confessed in a viral video that they created Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan. The video is available in YouTube.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.
Re: Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun O by Luckylife(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2021
Really! You are finished ! No I mean completely finished ! When the obvious are glaring manifestating in all space of human lives . You stated that Western powers are using some elements in those that believe in Islam to tarnished or destroy Muslims country , it means you unconsciously shot yourself in the eyes by insinuating that Islam is a means to destroy humanity if applying fully. 95% of terrorists use Koran as justification to kill and cause havoc to humanity . Jihad has done more harm than good to Islam and humanity. Islam-a-bad is capital of a Muslim country right? Is reasonable human without extremist religion bigotry will ask his or her self this " if islam have caused more harm than good to humanity " Fact remain that God will not judge you by your religion but by your honesty and good life.
Re: Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun O by Ammishaddai: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2021
When people say Hitler was a Christian or Jew , I begin to wonder at their rationale . Did Hitler ever use a bible to preach his Nazism to the Germans ? No. But the all terrorist outfits out there use the Quran to justify each and every atrocity being committed on a daily basis . Last week, I watched an old video of the beheading of a few America soldiers ,and guess what their executioners were holding ...? A fvcking Quran . And they were reading from its pages the punishment for infidels. Which just goes to show that Islam is supported by violence through its holy book , the Quran.
Re: Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun O by Rolings: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2021
See how you conveniently refused to mention iranian/shia backed terrorist organizations like hezbollah and smaller disturbances like IMN in Nigeria...though i consider Hamaz and other Palestinian groups as freedom fighters
Re: Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun O by Tiiitoo: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Always quick to play the victim card and blame the West, you have not addressed why Islam is always poised for attack against non moslems, it is your Allah command to kill the jews and Christians wherever they are found. Why will the Israelis not defend themselves against people who wants to exterminate them.

"All year who believe! Take not the Jews or Christians for your friends and protectors; they are but friends and protectors of each other. And he amongst you that turns to them for friendship is of them. Verily Allah guideth not the unjust ( Quran 5:51)

" The hour (of judgment) will not come until the moslems fight the Jews and kill them. It will not come until the Jews hides behind rocks and trees. It will not come until the rocks or tree say o' Muslim o servant of God; there is a jew behind me. Come and kill him. Except for the gharqad, which is a tree of the Jew"
[Sacred Hadith, Bukhari 1036, number 2926]

I am not in support of the killing of defenseless women and children but whom do you blame when these terrorists use human beings as shields after attacks on supposedly enemies of ISLAM.

So Seun was right for call of reformation of Islam though I believe it is impossible because according to moslems the Quoran is the MOST HOLIEST BOOK.
Re: Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun O by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2021
To cut non Muslim head is jihad

To bomb and sucide bomb for allah is jihad

To knife non muslims on the streets of europe is jihad

This is the jihad seun is talking about

The real jihad below against other people and nations for mere not sharing same view with Islam

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'
Re: Re: Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now - Seun O by Tiiitoo: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Dont mind them, every historian knows that the massacre of the Jews that took place then was with the template of moslems led by the moslem leader of Bosnia then.
Him and Hitler were very close to each other, it was hatched by both of them. (There was nothing Christian about Hitler)

Moslems in this forum cannot fool us.

Ammishaddai:
When people say Hitler was a Christian or Jew , I begin to wonder at their rationale . Did Hitler ever use a bible to preach his Nazism to the Germans ? No. But the all terrorist outfits out there use the Quran to justify each and every atrocity being committed on a daily basis . Last week, I watched an old video of the beheading of a few America soldiers ,and guess what their executioners were holding ...? A fvcking Quran . And they were reading from its pages the punishment for infidels. Which just goes to show that Islam is supported by violence through its holy book , the Quran.

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Donates E-library To NYSC In Abuja / "Infrastructure Is What Will Make People Mind Their Business"-buhari To Imolites / Vision 2020 How Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.