Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed (10027 Views)

Ex-Police Corporal, Chinedu Nwachukwu Remanded In Prison In Abia / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by Sunnybay7: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Drug gangs
Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by Almaigaa: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Generalkorex:
Imagine ex police officer.

Na İGBO Man. cheesy

Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by caesymore(m): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Choi, Please I'm i the only one craving to have like two blocks from these grin
Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by AmazingELixir: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2021
grin

Who no sabi say policemen both serving and retired are criminals
Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by Okhuadams(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by 5ThChild: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Gaddafi1:
I am beginning to understand why our legislators want it to be legalised. It is a billion naira business which the high and mighty are involved in.
Unfortunately the lives of millions of youth are being destroyed and many are roaming the street mad.
Weed doesn't make one mad
Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by Dedemworld: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again undecided
Igboho boys, am nt surprised

Mumu both of them are Akpu killer and Abacha kidnappers, They re both IPOB or ur sense no tell u that, the Kalus

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by cardoctor(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Two old moroons
Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by Trustedpronet: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2021
E shock YOU!

If you are based in Abuja Check My signature for your 2021 End of Year Panel Beating & Oven Painting Bonanza!
Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by JlmhgPnhdrq(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2021
No matter where you are in the country, you can get a virtual 669 Area Code business phone number using our fast, simple business phone service. For More Details You May Read>> eightyreviews.com.
Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by Blackdisciple(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Only in Nigeria a banker can also go and arrest someone in his house since common LASMA dey follow check vehicle particulars for Ajah last week I saw them
Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by Raphaeldhero(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Gaddafi1:
I am beginning to understand why our legislators want it to be legalised. It is a billion naira business which the high and mighty are involved in.
Unfortunately the lives of millions of youth are being destroyed and many are roaming the street mad.

Are u serious?...
Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by Blackmen07: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=Lewisjohnson post=105533893]Ewedu nd Amala at it again undecided
Igboho boys, am nt surprised [/quote

Okoro people. U didn't notice your signature FLAT HEADS.

Re: Troops Arrest Ex-Police Officer, Partner With 320 Blocks Of Weed by Jaysnowkid: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
What is wrong with these people, can you guys show some respect for this special leave? See as una pour am for ground.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Employment Officer Arraigned For N58,000 Fraud (photo) / Manslaughter: Nollywood Star, Ibinabo Fiberesima Jailed / Protest At Abia State College Of Health Technology Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.