Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today (19529 Views)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Son, Joey 9th Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by rollywise(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2021
See as story bend. They met in December 2009, dated barely after 3 months of dating and got married which should be in March 2010. Then they had a baby boy in April 2010. Is pregnancy duration different for celebrities? Well happy birthday to the Skipper. Thanks for all the sweet memories
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by Thryphosa(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Yobo should be AY Makun's age, 50 YO, anyways, I believe this is his football age. I wish you happy birthday Mr Yobo, you were a joy to watch back then. Many happy returns.
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by Hassanmaye(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Joseph Yobo is Handsome grin
Because he is Rich Abi, if he is poor you will not talk
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by Hassanmaye(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2021
gidgiddy:
41?
Lol na scam
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by NairaMaster1(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2021
tillaman:
Happy birthday Mr Yobo when ever you see Aiyegbeni tell him screw him for missing that goal
We haven’t forgiven his silly arse!!
Bless you Mr Yobo I hope you relay my message

And Hobo at 47 should remember all the goals he allowed inside our net.
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by NairaMaster1(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2021
tillaman:
Happy birthday Mr Yobo when ever you see Aiyegbeni tell him screw him for missing that goal

And Hobo at 47 should remember all the goals he allowed inside our net.
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by vickydevoka(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Because he is Rich Abi, if he is poor you will not talk
No matter how fat and ugly a lady looks, he always get attracted to wealth and riches, it's so natural.
That's y is very hard to train a lady. We need to train them in such a way that de will see life beyond money.
That's y one rich man will Bleep 100 ladies in a month. A poor man will no see even one in a year

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by Marpol2021(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2021
For thy information he have wife and children. grin cool
DaddyRochie1642:
Joseph Yobo is Handsome grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by almarthins(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2021
gidgiddy:
41?

I think say na only me dey see am o!
I still dey secondary school when this guy dey play for Nigeria. This guy should be over 51 plus
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by Lamasta(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy birthday Yobo may your days be long......Enjoy your retirement
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by Tokskob2008: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2021
fasho01:
Yobo I knew since when I was much younger is now almost my age mate Interesting
Na football age na... I'm actually older than my friend's elder brother (1st born of the family) by 10years on his international passport. I was shocked the day I saw it.

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by yusluvad(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy birthday to my name sake(Joseph). More life, more grace, and wins...
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by coronavirus19: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2021
See, Nairaland mods are a different breeds of goats u can find on this planet
IamRandy:
TO THE MOD that banned me for 3months,,,

For mentioning that Herdsmen are TERRORISTS,,,

Your LIFE WILL FLOURISH like the current state of NIGERIA.

Those Herdsmen will touch you and your family Soon....

NONSENSE!!!!!
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by Noshitboi(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2021
tillaman:
Move on bro! I hope that your 'we' does not include me and people who doesn't hold on to things and won't forgive. Like everyone else including you, we all make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy birthday to Joseph yobo..
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by gracepikin04(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2021
tillaman:
Chairman wetin happen, I laugh my ass off
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by Bamzyriches451: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by Danisaint112(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Cool. One of the celebrity that has decided to keep marriage live private and respect family. I'm happy that you and my sister is at peace.

As an Awka-Etiti man from Anambra state, we value our women and cherish men/outsiders that value our women. Adaeze Yobo is an Akwa Etiti woman you have treated well and we respect you for that. My prayer may your marriage be like beds of roses. Amen.

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link in my signature to learn how you can import clean Tokunbo cars yourself from the U.S and Canada while saving not less than N500,000 naira on each car purchase.

Just visit the link in my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by xjiggy: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2021
AY the comedian is 50. If he was a Nigerian footballer, he'll be 42.
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by suffering: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
How is this rat the same age as Samuel Peters? Nature is not funny at all. If they both stand side-by-side, I’ll believe Samuel is at least four or five years older.
Re: Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today by mrkings84(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
What of his brother, Taribo West

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osaze Apology: Why I Blasted Keshi, Nff, Osaze Reveals; Apologises For Outburst / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - Player Rating / AFCON 2024 Quarter Final Teams and Pairings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.