Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today (25630 Views)

Samuel Peter Knocked-out By Arslanbek Makhmudov / Hughie Fury wins shambolic fight as Samuel Peter retires / Samuel Peter Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by iamademorlar(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2021
'Takin a trip down to the memory lane'... This guy chop beating from the 'Klitschko Brothers' that year ehn.... The pictures from the aftermath of Vladimir's own just flashback to my memory...
Anyways happy birthday to you, Big sam

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by tempest01(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2021
LOL...anytime i see this man i remember him falling like a bag of beans and losing his title.

Because he won world title, instead of focusing and getting ready to defend his tittle, he flew back to Uyo and was flexing and following Akpabio around like body guard.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Lamasta(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy birthday boss, hope your face has healed from the Klithcko brother's demolition sha
Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Egein(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Thompz43:
This guy put us on the map
The great Samuel Peter

Which map? Person wey dem nearly kill with blow.
Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by azpekuliar: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy birthday cheesy

We thank you for the lasting memes from your fight with Vitali after loading your tummy with several wraps of ‘akpu’ (fufu) grin

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by deadie(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2021
WHO NECKS? I want WHO NECKS? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Only a few will understandwink

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Chai happy birthday senior man
Boxing no be easy sport
Boxing over that fake wrestling any day,any time and twice on a Friday night.
Boxing is the real deal

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by TEDHorsePower: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by ensamy(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy birthday Samuel Peters.
I remember the last fight when Klitschko beat this guy to pulp In front of Akwa Ibom delegates led by Goodwill Akpabio then grin grin grin
Them forgot his Ekpo itiaba juju for government House , immediately them reach , Peter asked them for it they said it was forgotten angry grin Samuel Peters knew he is finished, that's why Klitschko beat the hell out of his career grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Curious345: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2021
This man that year. If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by emoyex(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2021
lalasticlala:
Samuel Peter Turns 41 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Peter
boxing age
Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Mgreat(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2021
ominilongest:
Happy birthday sir
With the attached photo, you're wishing him "sad birthday sir"
Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by eeetuk(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy birthday to you, Samuel Peter!
Long life and prosperity.
You and your Achievement will never be forgotten.

Love to see you open sports training school in Akwa Ibom state.
Again, God bless you and your family!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by humberjade: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2021
grin

lipsrsealed

Happy birthday ooo grin grin
Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by uchaymart(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2021
E be things when VK beat you that year. Now you are here celebrating 41years shocked
Na your mouth dey put you for trouble all these while..
Repent oo Sammie
Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Bayaar02(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2021
miniziter:
Even me that's not a boxer have a better body structure.

Bros, shey fit chop blow for face?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by miniziter(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2021
bigcee:

U go dey reason like mumu undecided
Small goat shop up
Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2021
he chop beatings but
smiled to the bank

I Hate Street fighting cause it would earn you zero naira and can even land you in jail
but professional fighting could earn you big money even if you didn't win
ask
Connor mccgregor

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by onyeomacynkembu: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2021
emoyex:
boxing age
Abeg how old should he be?
Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by mikeweezy(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2021
newguy1:
I remember the hyped fight that that don king organized for this man that got all Nigerian up at night to watch only to be knocked out by that Russian brothers. His life have never been the same after
oga it's was not a knocked out the fight went 12 rounds and him lost the fight on point

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by gulfer: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Curious345:
This man that year. If you know, you know
Samuel Peter; laughter wan kill me when I remembered the fight we expected so much from him grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy birthday to Samuel Peter..

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Sleekfingers: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2021
lalasticlala:
Samuel Peter Turns 41 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Peter

Useless boxer......he was beaten and disgraced like a criminal .....I spit
Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by gurunlocker: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Antoeni:
I remember how they beat this guy that year
Hbd Sha

I hope you remember his winnings also?

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Thompz43(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Egein:

Which map? Person wey dem nearly kill with blow.

You will always see the negative side of life...

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Bamzyriches451: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy birthday Sammie
Keep making 9ja proud

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by MandGEnterprise: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Nairalanders and bad mouth, 5 & 6

Samuel Peters handlers should not open this thread grin grin

This thread na cruise grin grin grin

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Lamasta:
Happy birthday boss, hope your face has healed from the Klithcko brother's demolition sha
na wetin you remember be that,you did not remember when he defeated valuev, you did not remember his wins but losses,na so all of una dey do, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Klitchko finish this guy that year

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by whiteafrique: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Samuel Ògbonor peters, congrats.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32 / Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit / Nigeria Football League Match In 1978. Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.