Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms (3877 Views)

Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by baralatie(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jerryherd:

Does it reduce the quality of education they get?!

Will that undermine the lecture
Of course it will reduce the quality of education that they will get!
And the lecture itself has been undermined!

Right there in that classroom.you have installed a social class structure of who is entitled to learn what and at to what extent you are permitted to learn anything
And when you introduce social structure in a lecture class
The lecture is absolutely useless!

Imagine if that was a law.class!
The girls will switch off mentally

Or you are having a general.education course
The men will switch off mentally

So you will never have a quality output

4 Likes

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by dexx04(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Which morals, terrorist
What's right here ?
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by yrex01(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Idiot,why do you enter your mother's room,you should not be close to her, stupid boi

Terrorist
Christian hypocrites terrorist
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by akp202(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Amaechi2023:
But nothing wrong here. This is morally right if you ask me.
what is morally wrong with guys sitting with girls?

1 Like

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ndi ga ama amu ga ama amu, if you like separate them with wall.una dey mad shebi Dem no go house again . Ndi ara
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by 2rez: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Very anyhow discombobulated & hypocritical religion. Very very sad

Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by newdawn2017(f): 4:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Amaechi2023:
which moral Anunaki?
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by newdawn2017(f): 4:08am On Sep 07, 2021
Amaechi2023:
does it matter if you call me one? Since brain dead individuals sees immorality as civilization and moral standards as terrorism what more can I say?
The terrorist you and your likes are calling me today for calling morals it's what your children would call you when you grow old and try to correct them against walking with pants.
Seems a lot of people have thrown their self will to the dustbin to please Westerners.
Rubbish..
ur words here re not logical. nephilim be gone!
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by thundafire: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Amaechi2023:
just shut up
Re: See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms by Pathokpo: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Which morals, terrorist
grin baba say terrorist. He is truly a terrorist or has terrorist tendency

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING : Russia Threatens To HIT Saudi If US Attacks Syria / Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay / What People Or Groups Of People Have Been Responsible For The Most Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.