Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Are Trust Services Worth IT? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Trust Services Worth IT? (375 Views)

Is Upwork Worth It? Tips & Tricks For Africa Freelancers / Are Affiliate Marketing Services Worth The Cost? / Jim Ovia Pledges N250 Million To The Lagos State Security Trust Fund (2) (3) (4)

Are Trust Services Worth IT? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Recently I have been trying to keep some funds aside for my child's education, we all know how things are now, naira falling, jobs are not guaranteed, everybody trying to Japa, etc etc

I thought about different things including checking out some of the bank's special savings accounts for kids, But someone mentioned Education trust available at different Trust companies in Nigeria as a better option...It was my first time of hearing about trust in details and i don't know if i should go for it or not....

So biko my follow nairalanders have anyone here used Trust services for their child's education or as a saving and financial management instrument for important future projects?

I will appreciate if I can get an informed opinion here on this and if the MOD's can move this to FP
Re: Are Trust Services Worth IT? by ogbada33: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2021
This is a valid and trusted way of securing our children's future. Unlike a regular savings account that could be subject to probate in the event of death, a trust gives one that rest of mind that your aim can be achieved without contest or family wrankle.
Re: Are Trust Services Worth IT? by RuddyFusion(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2021
ogbada33:
This is a valid and trusted way of securing our children's future. Unlike a regular savings account that could be subject to probate in the event of death, a trust gives one that rest of mind that your aim can be achieved without contest or family wrankle.

In other words it's more secured and guarantees what it's meant for without unnecessary contest in case of death?

Any other benefit of Trust for such?
Re: Are Trust Services Worth IT? by CHHng: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Op let's wait for the elders to come and answer your question
Re: Are Trust Services Worth IT? by RuddyFusion(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
CHHng:
Op let's wait for the elders to come and answer your question

Still waiting for them ooo
Re: Are Trust Services Worth IT? by RuddyFusion(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Recently I have been trying to keep some funds aside for my child's education, we all know how things are now, naira falling, jobs are not guaranteed, everybody trying to Japa, etc etc

I thought about different things including checking out some of the bank's special savings accounts for kids, But someone mentioned Education trust available at different Trust companies in Nigeria as a better option...It was my first time of hearing about trust in details and i don't know if i should go for it or not....

So biko my follow nairalanders have anyone here used Trust services for their child's education or as a saving and financial management instrument for important future projects?

I will appreciate if I can get an informed opinion here on this and if the MOD's can move this to FP

Who Is Nairaland Escrow Pls / Transportation / Caravan Lubricants Business For Sale