Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,952 members, 7,956,588 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

“I Miss My Husband; Boma Is My Friend,” Tega Says As She Gets Evicted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Miss My Husband; Boma Is My Friend,” Tega Says As She Gets Evicted (317 Views)

"Obi Girls" - Bbnaija Tega Says As She Shared New Photos From Peter Obi's Rally / Delta state disowned Tega says Tega In BBN6 Is Not From Delta State / Bbnaija: Boma Is Disgusting – Tacha Takes Sides With Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Miss My Husband; Boma Is My Friend,” Tega Says As She Gets Evicted by Playloaded: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2021
BBNaija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Tega, has been evicted from the house on Sunday night, September 5, 2021.

Tega got on stage with Ebuka Obi Uchendu and chatted briefly with him about what went down between her and Boma while in the house.

Tega told Ebuka that she has missed her husband and her son.

Tega further said that Boma is her friend. The mother of one added that because both of them are actors, whatever they did was them simply acting out a script to give the viewers exciting content.

She rounded off by saying that her husband would understand what happened between her and Boma because he is a ‘bad guy’.

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-miss-my-husband-boma-is-my-friend-tega-says-as-she-gets-evicted/
Re: “I Miss My Husband; Boma Is My Friend,” Tega Says As She Gets Evicted by insidelife22(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
if after cheating on national tv,

the man still continue simping,

then I here by declare him Mr Simpson.

(1) (Reply)

Drama Ensued At A Recent Wedding In Nigeria (VIDEO) / Obi Cubana Defeats Elumelu, Makinde, Others To Clinch 2021 Man Of The Year / See The Hottest 19yr - Old Rapper Out Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.