Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? (22699 Views)

Pls Where Can I Serve In Akwa Ibom With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? / Fake Corper To Serve In Prison / Where Can I Serve Pleeeeeeease?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2015
I know of someone who was my Camp roomie n served n EFCC.He was retained there.You will not believe he was giving some millions as Hazard fee all to lure him to work with EFCC
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Nigeria Ghana School Kuje will retain you if u serve well.They will provide accommodation for you as a Koppa and their monthly pay ain't bad as compared to Kuje Area Council.But u will have to perform oooo
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
Hello,watsap.Are you now serving in Nafdac,Abuja?
heatmeup:
do you serve there
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Harlemerh: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello, I am a Corp member. I would really appreciate a word of advice from you guys. I was posted to Abuja, when call up letter showed, was posted to Firs, I didn’t get any reply from them, they kept saying they would call me for more than 3 weeks. I gave up and went to complain. I was lucky Nd my Ppa was changed to Nhis Abuja. After my Ppa got changed. I got a call from Firs saying I have been accepted. What should I do pls? Do I stay in Nhis or go back to Firs? What would u advice ?
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Femmyfestus: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Harlemerh:
Hello, I am a Corp member. I would really appreciate a word of advice from you guys. I was posted to Abuja, when call up letter showed, was posted to Firs, I didn’t get any reply from them, they kept saying they would call me for more than 3 weeks. I gave up and went to complain. I was lucky Nd my Ppa was changed to Nhis Abuja. After my Ppa got changed. I got a call from Firs saying I have been accepted. What should I do pls? Do I stay in Nhis or go back to Firs? What would u advice ?
Firs hardly accept corpers and the rarely retain them. Besides they pay 25k. Dont know maybe it has been increased now. Dont really know much abt nhis. But I think its easier to find a way to get retained there. What course u study tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct / Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) / 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.