Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO (47775 Views)

Wizkid And Tems Perform Essence At Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show After Sold Out O2 / Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform The Essence Remix [video] / WizKid Drops 'Essence' Remix Feat. Justin Bieber & Tems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by Polynek(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
If u are big you are big no cap

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by Tess24: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
sheedy407:
Are you sure that is the real Justin Bieber, I don't just want to talk

Please get glasses....
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by gwama: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ok good for them, I only hope, they do the Corona test before the stage. cool cool
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by iguita: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ah swear down. had to close the video.
NaijaRealtor:
One overzealous person talking on the background won't let us hear the song.

Haba! Annoying people everywhere.
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by Mac2016(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
PHZADDY1:
Shebi Justin na deity now...Overrated news
Don't mind the brainwashed Nigerian grin. Which nonsense feat. Na today Wizkid don be international artiste?!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by raphy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
I wonder why wizzy boy no like to wear African dress to on the stage it will make some ppl like the style anyway back.to topic

Africa to the world for our wizzy.

The tattoo Lord Bieber is always on point
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by fantasy2018: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Inferiority Complex!
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by 9gerian: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Usually, People’s efforts are rewarded on the simplest of their works, which then opens the door for more recognition/recognition for greater works that initially never stood a chance.

A simple case of hard-work pays! grin

brandnprinting:
ESSENCE is not that interesting. I dont understand the hype.
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by Bngf: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by Macmoni(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
This one wey wizid done follow Justin share stage so Nigerians no go rest for d next two weeks undecided
Lol if it was the other guy it would have taken up to a year or two

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by Obidiugwu: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nice one...Dm us for directing of your musical videos, movies,event and commercial..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by hardon1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
This youtuber doesn't have sense at all
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
so wizkid come big pass bieber now lipsrsealed
learn. Wizkid was the one performing wen Jb joined him for that verse and left.
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by MNTS0(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
NaijaRealtor:

Plus the yeye beat that is overshadowing the main song. Walahi I feel like to slap the guy wey do that tin.
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by emmaodet: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IDĮOT SHOULD JUST QUIT YOUTUBE FOR LIFE BEFORE HIS VIDEOS LEAD MORE PEOPLE TO SUICIDE AFTER AFTER ME.

Hello brother.
Longest time.
Tried your number sometime ago but didn’t connect.
How is life and family?
You still on crypto?
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by infogeneral: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nothing but respect!
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by Fantazy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
But this guy no resemble Justin Bieber na
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by brandnprinting: 4:15am On Sep 07, 2021
9gerian:
Usually, People’s efforts are rewarded on the simplest of their works, which then opens the door for more recognition/recognition for greater works that initially never stood a chance.

A simple case of hard-work pays! grin

well said, hard-work pays!
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by Odogwu70: 4:18am On Sep 07, 2021
sheedy407:
Are you sure that is the real Justin Bieber, i dont just want to talk

You don't have to, is wizkid a low class artist for him not to be identified with the likes of Jistin bieber, Drake and the rest.
Wizkid is a household name , take that from me .
Re: Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO by tammie24: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
NaijaRealtor:

aswear grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) / Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.