Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Advice Please! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Please! (513 Views)

Advice Please, I Have #750k To Set Up A CHEMIST Shop. / I Have The Intention Of Buying Fairly Used Antminer S9. Advice Please! / Keke Business. Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please! by agaluck: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2021
In a bid to find an investment with better interest than our commercial banks, someone advised me on investing with OPay.

Please I need further advise from experienced people on this. Is investing or saving with OPay safe? Please I need your advice. Thanks.
Re: Advice Please! by yuping(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
If Opay close their wallet abeg who go hold them responsible.
Re: Advice Please! by Kingkyle1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
agaluck:
In a bid to find an investment with better interest than our commercial banks, someone advised me on investing with OPay.

Please I need further advise from experienced people on this. Is investing or saving with OPay safe? Please I need your advice. Thanks.

Branch would be better.
They offer about 20% , Opay 15% both fixed and flexible yearly.

https://branch.co/download/abugu834b5 is my branch link

Opay recently got funding of about 2bn naira from soft bank, so they're here to stay.
I even have Opay ATM card produced for them by zenith bank.

I also have link to refer you to Opay incase you need to open account with them or acquire there card. They are nice but compared with interest rates, branch is above them. I fix my money in branch and use opay to run my business and I can also easily obtain loan for business if there's need to.
Re: Advice Please! by Kingkyle1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
So you see and branch is tested and trusted too
Earn ₦ 300 and make unlimited free transfers, paybills, and get loans with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/abugu834b5. Be sure to enter my promo code abugu834b5 to get ₦ 300 after depositing to your Branch Wallet.

Re: Advice Please! by agaluck: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Thank you so much.

But please what evidence do you have about the durability of Branch?
Re: Advice Please! by omotola90(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
agaluck:
Thank you so much.

branch is the app to have anytime anyday.... Licenced by cbn
Re: Advice Please! by Kingkyle1(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2021
agaluck:
Thank you so much.

When I registered on branch, I did my own independent research.
If you have doubf you can find other places or platforms to put your money. Be wary of ponzis too.
People have been borrowing loan from branch since 2016 till date. They are the most responsible and tolerant loan app alongside carbon.
I was with opay but have diverted to branch though i still use Opay but for investment, I use branch.

You can do due diligence on Google and on playstore as well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's make this world a better place / In / Billionaire Femi Otedola Has Taken Over First Bank Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.